Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Rice on the Side

@superoniichan it’s a shame it won’t be until chapter 65 that week get more development on Misora’s descent. This is the longest break we’ve had between that m so far. Like I said before I’m hoping this month’s Goraku chapter gives us some new developments. Rui’s 2021 promise of “more vulgar comics” brings me hope at least

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter was pretty great. I'm definitely way into Maria, hot damn. Nothin' like a girl with a fat ass that can samba. Also we now know that orgasms only make Misora MORE powerful. It's crazy how much of an open nympho she's slowly become. Girl is insatiable. It's nice to see how the competitors are spending their down time.

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Well, I hope that at least she starts to move more along the route "I'm too horny for one person". Why else would Rui bring us 20 chapters to this? Because his standard silly lesbian sex isn't enough for me. I want more weird stuff like Sarah's Gaiden.

Dex-chan lover
The cover technique never fails.

This one was not as erotic.

The fucking chapter was full of fucking.

Goddamnit, Rui.

Dex-chan lover
@Yotomoe I'm always glad to see when someone else pays attention to this, thank you. Also, I see you like Maria more and more. Do I have to say again that this is not the end?

@Odoritomaki I have to admit, the facts at the end of the chapter are about as enjoyable as the manga itself at this point.

@superoniichan it would definitely be a bummer if silly lesbo sex was the peak of the series. We saw Misora get fucked by anteater in chapter 5 lol. So I’m curious to see how much more vulgar misora gets after the tournament

Shouldn't the "more than twice as small" on pg. 5 be "less than half the size" or "less than half as large"? "more small" sounds weird imo.

Dex-chan lover
Dude this chapter was just so cultured also love how degenerate our girl has become now schlicking 6 times per day like damn u even have a GF.

Group Leader
@Odoritomaki your cleaning is fine, it's just that you're cleaning the bubbles with a light grey color instead of pure white. it only started happening the previous chapter so maybe you recently changed software/monitor?

Dex-chan lover
We've been had! This isn't a martial arts tournament, it's a search for the biggest coomer.

@thelilwitch check our discord, I’m the Hagure Idol archeologist when it comes to content https://discord.gg/pSxfs8PQ might have to scroll through a ton of messages but it’s there!

The Hagure Idol Discord in general has a lot of rare content including latest Raw chapters from Goraku and Uncensored Misora lewds from Rui himself! https://discord.gg/KZJcX8f8

Group Leader
@MrOGZ
@afkeroge
@punpun

I figured out the problem, the "white" of this volume is subtly different than the white from last volume but my monitor is too shitty for me to see the difference. I uploaded a new version of this chapter with the correct white, and I'll do the same for the similarly-affected chapter 50.

@Odoritomaki
This is getting embarrassing my dude. If your monitor is shit do layer > new adjustment layer > levels and pull the gray slider all the way to the right. Also, I'd strongly recommend you stop cleaning manually. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQw4pPpmqw

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the japanese audience in a likelihood isn't as disturbingly deranged as the commenters here so maybe Misora won't end like Sarah. Here's hoping. This whole orgy deal in this chapter already felt cheap af, just to get some lewd in.

Users who are viewing this thread