Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
"WHAT?! you.. want the PRINCESS?!"
No I don't want the princess

"YOU DONT WANT THE PRINCESS?!?!?!"
lul

Dex-chan lover
This having the same artist as a fluff manga like the Asley magician one is strange.

I still don’t understand why he didn’t kill her. She apparently is a demon and he said he was going to kill her. But then he asks what her last wish is, and suddenly she’s collared and left alive, since he couldn’t find a use for the collar. What?

I mean, ‘the only reason you let me alive was because you couldn’t find a way to use the necklace’, what does that even mean?

@Arythazin Her last wish was probably the same request he gave to the king: To have an ordinary life. The translation isn't the best in some cases.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, another slice of life in another world. Maybe this will be better, i do hope so.

Great .. I love this comment section 😁

I know some useful information 😄

It's kinda hilarious when some successful mc wants a ordinary life, it's like working hard to achieve something just to say "I dun wan et".

Aggregator gang
Oh, Felt like I had read this before, then see I have a comment futer down the page /epic fail.

@bradek haha, yeah, trains for years (his whole life ?) to be an assassin. Then takes down the Demon Lord... "yup, im done. Time for a normal life" then retires.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't being a "legendary assassin" with your name well-known kinda defeat the point? It's like being a well-known smuggler...

Fed-Kun's army
This looks promising. Glad to find a manga like this at times since most isekais are pretty trash-ish. (Though this is not an isekai, but it could be very easily with just a background story of the guy being summoned/resurrected originally.)

Fed-Kun's army
Super cool edge man who killed the demon king single handedly doesn't want a reward. He is way to cool for that. Bleh.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow refreshing to see a hero that is not betrayed the moment he defeats a "demon king", even if said king is now following him around.

"I have to warn you, you're not getting any excitement from me."
Me: sees tags, you sure?

Users who are viewing this thread