Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

I refer to my usual statement when it comes to Scanlation.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I'd rather wait 6 months for a decent translation of WHOLE Chapters than rushed meme filled weeb speak sh't pieces dumped every couple days.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like for the chapters to be released in batches where there's as little cliff as possible, nobody ever does that for some reason.

I personally don't mind. I'm just glad it's being worked on. Go at a pace which works for you and i'll continue to eat this shit up.

It's honestly amazing that people who read pirated manga can be so entitled. The translator can release in batches if they want to.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's betted to take your time, waiting for split chapter is kind of hell, wondering what will happen. Keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
@ConBruh how is it entitled to answer a question, are you serious? Don't just spew "entitled" whenever someone has an opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I prefer the full chapter. Honestly I’d wait longer to get multiple full chapters (I love the binge), but it’s up to you. Also I have no idea what’s going on with the story. A thot stole a loyal member (who is apparently not that loyal), but she’s actually a nice person and all the mc needed to say was “please”, but she’s actually being hunted (probably for being a thot and stealing party members), and the MC has to save her (probably, and she’ll start to like him I guess).... what the actual freak is going on here?’ And force really shouldn’t just be let back in. Even if he was charmed he still decided to leave the party and caused all of them trouble because he’s an idiot; just find a replacement or if they can’t, at least punish him as a party.

Dex-chan lover
Im damn truly grateful for ya all doing this things for free so yeah
maybe there's just really some who can't appreciate that
thanks for the update man

Fed-Kun's army
most of these "split" chapters arnt even the fault of the scanners, that's just how they are published. THou I do think its stupid to continue that just because that's how they were released they continue that way here. I don't care if chapters are released in parts, but I think when all the parts of a chapter are release, someone should at least combined them into one chapter. especially the series Kirei cake does. its dumb to have 10 chapters split up into 40 sections. Release the parts, but condense and re-release a chapter as a whole when its done.

Double-page supporter
@SeamusDubh I agree with you. I think I'm going to drop this one. The story isn't that great, and combined with the crappy translation (the TL even points out they didn't bother to translate certain parts correctly) and the juvenile posting antics, it's pretty much become unreadable.

@suzubelle Just because it's free doesn't mean you can't complain about it. I mean,. I may be kicking you in the balls constantly, but I'm not charging you for it, so you should just shut up about it and take it, right?

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16 you are free to complain all you want
my point is giving a little encouragement instead of hate
my cause is for continuous release, not discouraging the one releasing it just because he doesn't meet your expectations

If you guys don't like the translation then shut up and leave instead of flaming. No one is in need to witness you satisfying yourself by cursing someone you don't even know anything about.

Good god the nerve of some people...

Don't split it please, also is not bad so far it's been so long since I have seen one where is not a wish fulfilling too op character manga if the growth goes well it may be a pretty good series
And pls I don't mind the translation you can only improve as loon as is understandable will work

Contributor
To the scanlator, just do what feels to be the best choice. Ignore the trolls, they aren't worth the time. If we are lucky, Convid will solve them.

Users who are viewing this thread