Hazure Waku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made - Ch. 52.2

Dex-chan lover
It’s unlikely to happen, but the author had the funniest opportunity to kill off all the characters in this arc and most readers might actually clap them for it. And also will probably be a net positive for our MC because it will be a huge negative for the scum goddess regardless.

Though most likely at least Ayaka will make it because this was supposed to be how she got her skill.

Dex-chan lover
further cementing the solid 6/10 wit this chapter lez gooooooooo

nah fr tho god its been mid. These stories always follow specific story beats and you jus come to expect them.

Dex-chan lover
So... What's the point of posting the chapter in so many pieces if u already have half or a full chapter(as the last piece was posted yesterday)? Is it good to release in quarters so more traffic goes to your website? Or that it artificiality seems like you're translating more? Or is it that a FAN BASED website has such a long stick up their arse that they support a shitty industry practise at the expense of the fandom, you know, the whole point of website and supposedly run by the fans for the fandom...
I understand enforcing posting the same format as raws rule to stop people from splitting chapters into tenths, but if it's true that they even go after people who combine split chapters, a fix for the most most despicable industry practice in my opinion, then it's truly dark times...

For those who, somehow, don't see how this drip feed content style is shitty, think this:
If this would be a anime, this sorry excuse for a chapter would take no longer than 40 or so SECONDS.

Double-page supporter
It’s unlikely to happen, but the author had the funniest opportunity to kill off all the characters in this arc and most readers might actually clap them for it. And also will probably be a net positive for our MC because it will be a huge negative for the scum goddess regardless.

Though most likely at least Ayaka will make it because this was supposed to be how she got her skill.
No it won't. The fact Vicius's focus is on the Demon Army makes it safer for him to travel around the world. If everyone dies, it won't help him at all.

I know I'm repeating myself, but Touka Mimori is not the only Main Character in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread