Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga...... - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
she is kinda remind of yuigahama from oregairu, but yuigahama is way way cuter and have some consideration to her action, unlike the childhood girl in here

Dex-chan lover
Hold on tight. fellas. We're halfway there (this ended at volume 6).

Fed-Kun's army
She really is annoying. Leave the couple to do what they are comfortable with. Stop being a parasite. I'm happy the gf got mad.

I usually like that type of character but this is too much. Fuck off already.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate Gyaru-chan... They're properly dating, leave them ALONE

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod bruh... where did I say we're in volume 6? I said this ended with 6 volumes. We're at volume 3, so we're halfway there.
d4uwcfz.png

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod You know, for stuff like this, I'd be down for a kind of a warning/disclaimer like they do with skipped chapters but this time for stuff that has already been completed and/or cancelled in the country of origin. It'd save us time to explain the obvious stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I didn't bother reading like half this chapter, just skimming it... Is there even a point in "reading" any more? this is just... not fun. Does it get any better later on?

What an insensitive bitch... Wether they're doing something perverted or not is up to them, you can't tell them otherwise, and coming with them in a date, what a shameful act to do... It's like your ex come crashing everything on your wedding day.

Besides, You have all the time in the world being his "childhood" friend to confess and now that he got a girlfriend already you should've just back the fuck off.

She got Good communication skills they say, yeah right... Better shut up next time if you're that insensitive, it's a waste of skills.

Iam starting to hate this thot, are the author designing this girl to become an idiotic slut

Users who are viewing this thread