Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Fed-Kun's army
@konzolmester "Why his sudden outburst? He wanted to live alone in the forest did he not? I feel the author has no clue what to do with the story anymore..."
He only wanted to live by himself and do his own thing. He wanted to become an adventurer because it also aligned with that interest, while improving his living conditions at the same time.

@Speedphoenix No, the title is precise, a loner is a person who prefers being alone, not a person who IS physically alone. Prefer being the keyword here.
He wanted to ditch the girls sooner but he simply couldn't, given how helpless they were. The story has been showing his preferrence for doing his own thing quite consistently so far.
Guys just because a person is a loner it doesn't mean that a person can't have social relations, they just don't usually care about it. Whether people socialize with them or not, they just don't really "enjoy doing it". And by this I mean, they can have fun talking to people, but it's the same as a casual extrovert gamer, who can have fun playing video games, but would easily ditch it in favor of going to parties with friends or socializing in general.

@BloodySorcerer

The title isn't talking about being a loner. Hitoribocchi literally means "only one person/just one person", as hitori is written with "one" and "human", it literally means the count of one single person.
If you add more people, it becomes futari (2 people), sannin (3 people),etc. as you are counting people this way in Japanese.

Bocchi on its own means "loner", but as a suffix it means "only/just", which is why hitoribocchi should be translated as I stated above.

So @Speedphoenix is right with his criticism of the title, which put up the premise that the protagonist would be by himself/on his own throughout the story. He has to be physically alone to count as hitoribocchi, which is no longer the case.

Supporter
It's a nice series, but I feel the pace is really slow. We're 20 chapters in and it feels like the plot has barely advanced.

Double-page supporter
I think that MC dont have his own will, following girls everywhere, it lost that loner aspect.

@Darkmeep
What bothers me is that not only it has no romance tag but no ecchi tag as well.
I have a strong feeling this will turn out to be very boring.

MC: Has the 'Loner' class.
Also MC: Constantly getting followed/following a bunch of girls around.

Group Leader
it somehow bothers me that he has the loner and neet skill but isn't alone at all (anyone else feel this way to?)

Double-page supporter
Can we change the title to "Errand boy in another world"? For real he's just doing everything that group of girls saying. Next time they gonna take over his house, oh wait it already happened with his base nvm.

Group Leader
Raw is at chapter 30 now. It doesn't seem to get better. I'll continue reading because the art is cute.

i guess no one said it yet but this one's licensed https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-15/new-u.s-manga-publisher-kaiten-books-announces-license-of-loner-life-in-another-world-shed-that-skin-ryugasaki-san-manga/.157513?fbclid=IwAR3jhey4QAdo4STw9R6r_NUyqzmYFKJHkHVqEbbJ56g_avS80gKGyvVktyU

If you really want to be a loner , then you should try with dark fantasy . . Atleast dungeon seeker were also good

So "Lonely Attack on the Different World" become "Classmates Attack on the Different World"..
When does the author stop to revolve the story around mc's classmates and making him submissive to the class president (the worst character until now)?

Such a let down
Dude wants to be a loner but can’t leave thanks to one chick...and there’s no romance between so to me it’s pointless to continue to read

Not for me

Users who are viewing this thread