Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Final Deci…

i dont understand ... if the consuming is too much magic power... then why havent they followed the "release that witch" way to deal with it ... instead of locking it up: learn to use it and use it a lot ... fucking dumb civilization

@Genoshock earlier it was mentioned most people with consumption, especially commoners or orphans die early on in life. As a reminder, the original Mynne died of consumption.

Dex-chan lover
Haha she being an apprentice priest means that she'll have to do the Gl*co pose prayer everyday right?

Dex-chan lover
@gwan: Part 2 right here
https://mangadex.org/title/31915/honzuki-no-gekokujou-shisho-ni-naru-tame-ni-wa-shudan-wo-erandeiraremasen-dai-2-bu-hon-no-tamenara-miko-ni-naru

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the translation!
It must've been tough translating 40~50 pages per chapter of mostly big and complex dialogues, so really big kudos to TOOR Scans for translating this manga. Wish I could buy the volumes, but no official translations yet, huh...
Anyways, I'm much looking forward to see what happens in Part 2, hoping to see some bigger events now that Myne unlocked her magic and is slowly getting involved with the local aristocracy.

Man....those are some really amazing parents.

Dad practically telling the Head to go fuck himself!

@djlapio96 so um ... i havent read the novel. but they have been talking about having too much magic power since like chapter 10 ... this idiot civilization has been pouring magic of the people being consumed into objects but hasnt tried to harness it ... even humanity eventually got fire to work for them ... these idiots have a passive source of power they know about but dont do anything with ... what a total waste. ranks upon ranks of soldiers fight with fire and earth (or nuetral magic whatever form it takes), builders, healers, explorers ... but they let their #1 most precious source of power go to waste ... wow

@Genoshock the disease is very rare, the nobles have to build free hospital/clinic to attract commoner to diagnose their ill child there, and if you found them you still have to train them to make them usable

So not worth it

Double-page supporter
@Nighthawlc
Oh, nice. I wanted a physical version, to have in my future collection, though. Hmm... well, maybe I can buy the digital for now, just to support the author.

Contributor
@pepperpower since we have TOOR scan translating for us, they probably fear it wont sell enough to make it profiteable.

IIRC the reason they started printing the LN was that Blastron stopped translating the WN

Dex-chan lover
@Chrisis More like that was a digital only publisher to begin with. Their business model was even designed based on fan translations, apparently. If they also sell physical copies at all, it's probably based on the sales and interest in their digital end, no? The presence of a fan translation could interact with that, yes, but I don't think they'd really worry about it much beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread