Hoshino-kun, Shitagatte! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wtf. I'm not sure I'm down with this manipulative FMC. I thought it was created by the insomnia author as well, but they just do the art?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf. I'm not sure I'm down with this manipulative FMC. I thought it was created by the insomnia author as well, but they just do the art?
She, Ojiro Makoto, does the art and a couple of japanese comedians create the story, of course Ojiro fills in the gaps in the story created by the comedians. The pair are a man and a woman. I read this in a japanese article translated by Google. I don't know what to think of this innovation.

Last edited:
Supporter
Why does an established author work as an artist for another author? Her latest work was even adapted into an anime.
It's not super-unusual, especially for something created to be a bit of a spectacle. Oshi no Ko works under the same system.

Dex-chan lover
It's not super-unusual, especially for something created to be a bit of a spectacle. Oshi no Ko works under the same system.
I saw an article in japanese that I translated using Google. The story is created by a comedian, I said in the previous comment that it was a pair of comedians, the author does work in a pair, but only he creates the story. I think it may have been an publicity campaign by the publisher. Do you agree? To everyone. I promise I won't post any more in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, feels to me a bit like Nagatoro with less smirking. Or maybe halfway between Nagatoro and Takagi.

Dex-chan lover
I love the artist's work, but like many others withholding judgement on the story itself until we can see more. It's off to a decent start, though.

Dex-chan lover
Another Takagi motif? I like the characters’ design but aren’t we having too many series of this same storyline in the market now?

Dex-chan lover
Another Takagi motif? I like the characters’ design but aren’t we having too many series of this same storyline in the market now?
Yeah it seems like Nanashi just exposed how many of us have bullying fetish lol. So many mangaka have tried to create the same situation

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy haven't seen such eyebrows since Again!! like 5 years ago. Thats a weird thing to notice. Hope it doesn't become a weird fetish.

Dex-chan lover
looks like another romance-bait series cribbing off that one with the big forehead girl teasing the boy sitting next to her.

Dex-chan lover
Alright I'll bite Insomniacs after school is One of my absolute favorite mangas so might as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread