Houkago wa Kenka Saikyou no Gyaru ni Tsurekomareru Seikatsu Kanojo-tachi ni Sukarete, Boku mo Saikyou ni!? - Ch. 1 - Empress

Dex-chan lover
I knew there would be something special with his legs, dude was climbing these steps frelling 6 at a time! XD

Dex-chan lover
this feels like a breath of fresh air, not the harem tag lol, but a "weakling" learning to fight cuz shes right. she cant be his protector 24/7, hopefully he learns to fight from her to be on an equal footing and help her if she ever gets in trouble (come on she totally will), itll be even cooler if he gets more advice from fighters better than fmc so he can go beyond and by senior year hes top dog....

well all i can do is hope

Dex-chan lover
I guess this will be a good plot. Not some kind of boy who can't develop their peronality and relying on their "kindness" instead of fighting.

Contributor
Saw this make the top post on r/manga yesterday & nice to see it get picked up. One thing to note is that the LN illustrations was done by a known hentai artist, Kakao but the manga is done by someone different. Anyways I'm interested in the premise so definitely got a follow from me. Thanks for the translations.
LN illustrators are almost never the ones doing the serialization

Contributor
LN illustrations are clearly by hentai mangaka
322210001358_06.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Good luck getting into medical school after going to this school.
Not like she got any other choice to go to.
Their school got very low standard to enter. You just need to write your name; no test, no question.

We already have big tiddie delinquent, and big tiddie clumsy nurse

Just one more girl and we get the harem, so end of chapter 2, or 4 if we go slow
Two more. Succubus and doraemon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread