How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - I thought it would be another one of those stories

Dex-chan lover
is this korean law real? just kill a kid and get away with it? jeeeeeeeezzzz

Holy shit.. I teared up, I really didn't expect that. I thought the two of them were going to meet again after the flashback and have a reunion. Maaan..

Age in Korean law is counted in Western age. "Korean/Asian age" is only used in common vernacular and is not admitted as legal age under Korean law.

@Kendama
I don't think he's delusional, but… maybe he thinks he needs to atone by "saving" someone from a doll-like life. He seems to have concluded that if Dowoon and he had continued to be friends, none of that would have happened, and part of the problem was that Dowoon was pretty much brainwashed into being a pushover.

Thanks for the reply and I get it now that Taehoon may not be delusional though atoning for Lee Dowoon death by saving Yeonwoo he may have to be just a bit. In the previous chapters before we were told his story, it looked like he was looking for Dowoon and since Yeonwoo is almost a spitting image does this mean Taehoon will continue to see him as Dowoon?

In a sense, I get where he's coming from, but beginning by beating his friends up will only alienate Yeonwoo further. People are saying Taehoon will win him over to Hobin's side, but right now I don't see this happening unless it turns out that his friends are turncoats who abandon him when it transpires he's a fighter (though being a fighter isn't the same as being a bully and thus I see no reason why they would).

I don't even think Yeonwoo wouldn't even go to Hobin's side even with Taehoon fighting him. Not saying he will stay on the side of the villain but instead, he will more or less drift around. He'll try to be who he wants to cause even if Hobin offers him the freedom he desires he'll be tied into fighting the big boss when he might just want to be over Newtube.

I think the next chapter will end the flashback with Taehoon's wiping the floor with that gang, and then we'll see the continuation of the fight with Yeonwoo.

I hope so cause I do want to see Taehoon's big fight though it might just put us directly in the present with Hobin and the others crying from the story or rushing in to see if they can stop Taehoon.

Author, you can't do this and have Taehoon continue as a fucking jobber. You better level his ass up.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

what the fuck, now i can't see "do you have 500 won" in the same, badass vibe anymore... it's depressing..

kinda knew this was coming but damnnn...
Damn the line that was just supposed to be some kind of intimidating mockery has waaayy too much sadness and angst behind it.

But yeah I agree, why are all these 14 yr olds so frickin tall and muscular. Have they been working out since pre school and how the hell are they so tall if they had puberty so early

Users who are viewing this thread