How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 66 - You're good at fighting, aren't you?

@geoxile It is not his fault. I mean, does that BBakgo look like a normal dude to you? Why would you even take that position and be humiliated? There are decent part-time jobs out there, where you dont have to lose your dignity and stay mentally stable. But yeah, it is kinda a plot hole tbh, she seems like a decent person with a healthy mind. Why would she take up such a job?

Contributor
@jRBN The mom was too hasty in this endeavor, but you seem to missing what her actual reasoning for putting herself through such humiliation is, she wants Hoobin to live a better life (if you didn’t notice before, they live quite the poor life); the streaming program was giving more money than she ever could earn by going through the usual part-time job, or even full time in her likely under qualified resume. Until Hoobin reveals he is making some good money now through his new career, his mom will keep thinking they are still a poor small family, thus she will always worry about her son’s future.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure hobin told her in a previous chapter that he was making a ton of money and they didn't have to worry about cash anymore, but she responded that since she's his mother she should be the one paying for him and he should just go to school and enjoy his childhood while it lasts.
Thanks for the great work as always, ya'll are seriously the best.

Double-page supporter
Whoa that contract is nuts. The employee isn't allowed to terminate! Pay 300 million won for damages?? You gotta lawyer up Hobin

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the new chapter!! I freaking love Hobin, it was so satisfying watching him kick the heck out of Pakgo I just hope everything goes well now :((

if you guys think hobin would just rekt seong joon here, i think its not that easy. remember, seong joon came from the same "hell teenage prison" as the outboxer from earlier chapter (forgot his name), and seong joon beat the shit out of him without a scratch

Dex-chan lover
Niceeeeeee, but unfortunately he only killed the mid boss. But damn I can't wait til he can go toe to toe with the final boss

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing chicken-man didn't teach our boy Hobin any fatalities

😆

Double-page supporter
I definitely don't study law but the terms of that contract don't look legally valid at all

Aggregator gang
@jRBN "Why would you even take that position and be humiliated? There are decent part-time jobs out there, where you dont have to lose your dignity and stay mentally stable. But yeah, it is kinda a plot hole tbh, she seems like a decent person with a healthy mind. Why would she take up such a job?"

Because this pays really well. shes getting $2700usd/month along with half the donations, which on her first day was $1356. For someone who seems under qualified, it doesn't get much better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread