I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - School Part 1

Bern and Lizzias relationship is one of the best ones from these otome reincarnation novels

As expected, that "Heroine" is also a white lotus. I just want to get rid of her now

Fed-Kun's army
THIS POISONOUS WENCH!!! HOW DOES ANYONE NOTICE WHAT SHE'S DOING??? SHE'S VERY BLATANT IN HER BULLYING???? WHAT THE HELL I HATE HER

thanks for the double update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Before we all start skewering the heroine;
there is a twist to her "villiany". Someone else is using her for their own gain.

Thank you for the translation! 🌸

Digging the drama but I am a bit mad for the people surrounding the heroine that didn’t noticed the blatant harrass the heroine is spouting out.

Can’t wait to find out more though 🥰

Thanks for the double update! I don't like the vibe this heroine is giving off..... but I'm glad she has Bern and Clarissa to support her.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters.
Wow, this heroine really doesn't know how to talk to others.
Even though I know it's a work of pure fiction, I wonder if she would have liked it if they had told her those very words she spoke to her.

Wow, what a rude heroine armed with harsh words and fake emotions. Frankly, I'm a bit annoyed how these kind of people can easily manipulate some men/boys. But I'm very happy that Bern had seen through it and he's stading up for Lizzie! 😍
Also, I wonder what Katherine thinks about Lila having lunch every day with her love interest... poor Katherine.

Thanks for the chapters!

AHHH THE PEA SCENE! Idk why i was so excited to see that scene from the novel! Also it could be because this is the first novel I’ve read that was turned into a manga but i feel like the story is accelerating very quickly! Idk maybe I’m just not used to the conversion? But whatever i love Bern and Lizzie so much i can’t wait to see the other scenes drawn out!

i don't hate the heroine some people are like this in real life and they think they are "nice", i just want to punch those a**holes surrounding her who got mad for no reason

Okay, Bern and Lizzie are my favorite couple among these otome isekais now. I like how Bern quietly held Lizzie from the back when Ionious approached. And that pea scene is too adorable! Dun care about the heroine, all i know is Bern defending Lizzie and that's it )8

Fuck that heroine. These self-righteous otome protags who manipulate all the (frankly) gullible boys around them are the worst. Bern-Lizzie is my official OTP now. Bern, despite his inherent darkness, has actually become super-caring towards Lizzie (and he wasn't supposed to be like that in the game, I think. But now he has an actual legit relationship with her ^^)

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad our MC got angry at what the "heroine" said instead of feeling sorry for herself or aggreeing to what she was saying. Maybe this diverts expectations and the heroine isn't bad but the love interests are the bad ones.

Users who are viewing this thread