I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 3

Supporter
takeshi-takeshi-loves.gif

Supporter
This much better than that other age gap manga, where the woman takes the dude for a ride for like 25 chapters straight. While her own daughter and her friends are calling her a bitch for stringing the poor guy along with her wishy-washy bullshit. Musume Janakute, Watashi ga Suki Nano!? Can suck balls. This manga is already great in 3 chapters.
This one has the luxury of the leads having spent a significant amount of time apart to where the gap between boy and man is much more obvious (and, even so, the FL clearly struggles with it).

(Also, knowing where the LNs end up, I strongly advise hanging on to that other title through to the end.)

Dex-chan lover
Go and study what grooming actually is, before you start running your mouth with such painfully inane rambling.
She actually played along with his fantasies of marrying her, and now is actually entertaining the idea of going with it

Guiding and leading a young mind so that they will be susceptible to an idea which they can not properly process is grooming, and it is not my problem if you fail to realize this

Dex-chan lover
Her ex calls her a prude but he didn't know she is all about that grooming life with intend of marriage
Man, that kid groomed himself.

She actually played along with his fantasies of marrying her, and now is actually entertaining the idea of going with it
Guiding and leading a young mind so that they will be susceptible to an idea which they can not properly process is grooming, and it is not my problem if you fail to realize this
...oh, shit, you were serious.

You're describing two different things while strategically omitting details in order to equate the two.

She didn't "guide and lead" him-- she was navigating soft-rejecting a child immensely infatuated with her, presumably not thinking that he'd seriously still be interested in an old woman by the time he became of age. On top of that, they hadn't been in contact for a chunk of the intervening years. She didn't go to his house to propose to him-- he went to her house to propose to her.

She is not even the slightest bit active in this, nor has she ever been. Even now, she's been trying to brush him off as a child.

I'd tell you that you outright don't know what it takes to groom a child, but you have a decent description of it-- rather, it's that you want to be able to call her a groomer for some reason, even though the narrative goes out of its way to preemptively disabuse the reader of such notions.

Is there really going to be a guy flipping out over less than nothing in every chapter discussion of this manga...?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread