I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Translators. Just keep trucking your comments please. It makes the story more bearable to read those awkward moments.🤣😂

I am enjoying the translator’s comments waaay more than the chapter itself rn. These screenshots are freakin hilarious 🤣😂🤣😂

Well...I am unsure how to feel with this chapter 😆 thanks for the update and commentary in this chapter. It helped revive it when I was stuck in an “uuuuuuhhhhh” phase 🤨😳 when reading lol

I'm honestly just reading this for the hot guys. The heroine is unimpressive. 32 chapters had already passed but I'm still yet to be impressed. All she ever did was flirt with the other boys and fuck Nadricka.

Which then leaves me with a question, she had no qualms sleeping with Nadricka so why reject Eclot?

@Lemongrassv I agree with you. I'm growing more and more discontent with MC. It's been 32 chapters already and she's still clueless. She pretends to be different from the original princess but they're still the same. She's just covert with her sexual desires while the OG princess was not.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha I love the tl notes at the bottom.

By the way is no one gonna mention her WIDE bed. It has three pillows on it and just keeps going wtf

The elephant in a snake is a reference to the little prince book! He draws a snake eating an elephant but the adults see it as just a hat. So he talks about their lack of creativity. It's funny the author use that to talk about it lmao

lmao the tl notes

in other news, it looks like this is actually going to go in a genuine reverse-harem direction. Weird to see it actually happen.

Dafuq that elephant I just burst out laughing like crazyyyy
Oh My why'd you stop Ria???
Black haired guys are so hot Eclot and Sieger my babiesss 😍😍😍

HAHa it took me 2 seconds to get the elephant thing but when i did i choked on my ice tea

Users who are viewing this thread