I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

I have a doubt , did the princess allow that black haired girl to be her lady in waiting or not?

does she realy want to die quickly get rid of her its either her life or yours OR AT THE VERY LEAST kick her out of the palace then she cant do anything gosh

Just kick them all out. I was spoiled about something so I hate that it actually could be a thing. So please just kick them out. Or give them a weird order that makes them work in a different town. I’m going crazy.

Wow that woman is f***ing annoying. She just like another version of Trashta, just a little bit smarter 😂

It's really really addictive, feel so happy whenever see it's updated. It's my fav series now 😆
Thanks for your hard work! ♥️

thank u for the batch update !! the heroine ....... i really cant stand her .. and nadricka is still bestest boy

Thank you so much for the mass update! If this is how itll be updating then im fine to wait for a long time! I dont think I cant read this without getting frustrated if its only a single release.
I pity out MC so much, the hope for soemone to understand her in her current predicament must've hurt her badly. I hope Nadricka wont turn bad for his loyalty to her, he's the only genuine thing for her right now. The knight gives me an uneasy feeling...

Thank you for the update this is getting interesting
The fact that MC gave her the chance to get away and live only for the "hero" to be so dumb she thinks she can "win" this game and not die, after that I would just get rid of her asap to save the headache

OGFL wouldnt last a day if it were a real medieval times era, execute her and be done with it lmao

DAMMIT YURIEL
I agree with the other commenters, MC should juste get rid of Yuriel in a way or another. I like MC, but there are obvious way she could get rid of her without killing her (since that seems to be the problem). But I guess this story needs Yuriel to add some spice ...? Anyway, Nadricka best boy.

Thank you for this one! I kept saying oh my god at every end of the chapter! I can't belive that there are so many updates today!

Users who are viewing this thread