I Fell Into a Reverse Harem Game!

I always assume these otome game stories will be garbage and then you get times like this where it's gold.

Eclot Pace might be the next best boi, his ambiguity is so fcking sexy please give us more of that

I’m so grateful for this mass release. It bring me so much joy to read this story.
this manwha is the perfect mix of spice and plot. Everyone is hot, even our fl (the emperor isn’t hot sadly)
I will however cry if anything happens to my baby nadricka

Honestly my motivation to learn korean right now is to read manhwa from kakaopage korea lol, but thank god for kakaopage indo😍

Eclot is handsome but he is too loyal to the imperial family not to the mc... Im still here for nadrica unless eclot trully fell in love with the mc!

Base from her concubines flashback the previous princess is not that evil.. She basically gave them a wayout of the society's norm to make them grow. Giving them status/position that only an imperial family can rebuke.

Eclot and Robia is making their way into my heart, maybe they're not so bad

Thanks to the translating team for this delicious food ! *q* We're finally starting to dive into the princess' past with the boys and I'm UP for it ! Nadricka is forever best boy, though.
To be fair, I was surprised with the hmm ... 'reveal' of chapter 25.
Like, with all the times MC kept Nadricka into her room at night, and the times she went to see him instead, I thought they had already slept together a bunch of times before.

Users who are viewing this thread