I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if 40 kg is heavy or not because she's drawn so short compared to the other characters. But I'm glad she looks so much accomplished by her hard work so far. Good for her.

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure how makeup make your face smaller for real... I know that there were contour techniques you can do. But the mangaka just draw her face smaller...

Aggregator gang
One year to reach that weight, i just wondering how tall is Brittney? If she's like 150 cm i think that weight is still quite healthy, but if it's like 155 and above i think she needs to gain a liitle bit again XD 45 perhaps? Even so, thank you for the update hehehehe

40kg is probably slightly chubby judging by her face and body. But that might be baby fat and heavy bones. In any case, she can't be called fat anymore!

Hurray!

Depending on her height but she's still 14 so, 40 kg still a little bit heavy. A little more push XD

Double-page supporter
This chapter has traumatized me a little. O_O
But I know that there will be worse soon, Britney at this rate will also show her ABS to poor Richard and I can imagine that scene very well. XD

Nep

Dex-chan lover
YAY! She is thin now!

then she grows fat again.

It's when things go smoothly that you have to keep being cautious, because shit usually happens precisely at that time.

Dex-chan lover
The artist kept drawing her chubby then thin then chubby then thin again 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at a growth chart based on data from 20 years ago, 95 % of Japanese 14 year-old girls are between 37-69 kg with an average of 49 kg, with heights between 146-166 cm with an average of 156 cm.

If we assume Britney to be more overweight than 84 % of (Japanese) girls her height she should be around 139 cm tall, about as tall as the average Japanese 10 year-old. To get to the weight of an average Japanese 10 y.o. she'd have to lose another 8 kg.

Fed-Kun's army
Need moar training with grandpa, it's never too late to gain some powerful saido chesto.

Users who are viewing this thread