I Shall Survive Using Potions! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Sigh, people thanking you for picking it up, when Lolimamoritai has been scanlating it consistently.

Thanks as always

Dex-chan lover
i feel like i have read the chapter where she lead the mercenary to attack the incoming empire or is it just me ?

Contributor
Just kill these small fries already with a potion. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hah. This war has been started because of her. That's a well known fact to everyone. She's the big prize. Just why did she think....nevermind.

But also. Fuck if the victory counts afterwards or doesn't! Help them against the invader! They'll make up excuses , like 'If it wouldn't have been for the help of the witch...' anyways. Give the invaders a sound trashing! Keep the casualties of the defending soldiers low! There is NO reason not to! The nobles responsible won't learn their lesson anyways. Break their armies.
If the enemy is overwhelmed hugely, they will also capitulate faster and there will also be less casualties on the enemy side. It's the nicer thing to do.

@RimuruH
the raw of chapter 21 has been out for a month and 21.1 since 2 months
between 9.2 and 10.1 it is to spend 5 months of waiting and it is slowaf who publish 10.1
chapter 12 in full was released by slowaf 1 month before lolimamoritai
18, 19, 20 were released at one month interval, which corresponds to the moment the author has released the raw

so yes it is true that loli mamoritai has released a lot of chapters and also made discover to the community this manga, but several times did not know how to keep pace
or maybe expected donations, which is normal

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope its stupid of them to attack her. I mean with her powers she could literally just end this fight in an instant, as in the entire war. Does the author actually no understand the exact specifications they gave her or something? I mean literally one potion and its all over.

All that talk of using her cheats at full power and "dealing a lot of damage" just confused me.

Nvy

JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU.

PS: Don't not-translate some sentences. it's incredibly lame.

@Qelix
I agree with you, the authors sometimes have biased logic for their character
the worst thing is that if are going to see in the tags of the novel there is "Clever Protagonist"
and in view of the totally unlikely potions, I'm sure she could still do something totally improbable to win without killing

the problem is that the main character can not be more intelligent than the author
so if the author is biased and has no ideas ...

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru used bait. It was super effective!

It would be clever to just drink a invisibility potion (together with the horse) and just observe.

Aggregator gang
I was wondering where is the military that the girl teleported with her in the other world then I realize I'm in the wrong manga 😅

Users who are viewing this thread