I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
GsQQhpA.png

Sayu's so cute d'aww. Glad that coworker chan is so understandable. Truly waifu material.

Contributor
You'd better believe if the genders were reversed, people would think it's hot that a high school boy was giving some cougars the D in exchange for room and board, but if a girl does it... I guess the sex-positive movement has a long ways to go.

Contributor
What the author wanted to title the series :
I shaved and then turned a JK to a prostitute

@KAFi
She was a prostitute loooong before she met the MC.

Also, the actual "I shaved and then turned a JK to a prostitute" manga already exists, it's called Living Together with a Stray Cat.

Sayu isn't a call girl she's just a brat trying to act like an adult, she just slept with the people that give her shelter so she can stay for free, actually, she just has low self-esteem @dokidoki I'm with you the kohai is just an innocent version of Sayu so much trouble, Sayu's a trainwreck and the boss I don't think she has a boyfriend.

I hope he ends up with his co-worker. The boss is just playing with him since she is worried he has moved on and Sayu is still way too immature.

Fed-Kun's army
The titles openers are killers/ teasers.

Also I hope she doesnt get a shady job...

mrf

If I become him I'll probably be uncomfortable, the way she sit in front of me and puffing her chest. All the lust inside me want to jump at her. Her posture are like an invitation for me to have a dirty mind. I'm talking a scenario where this is a reality.

I prefer if there relationship stayed platonic because i love there relationship more as friends than as lovers but i know the author is progressing the story in the direction of them hooking up.

Users who are viewing this thread