I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that Gotou-san person.
Really hope he doesn't end up with her.

Dex-chan lover
@Caglio
How old is Sayu again?

Also how is giving shelter to someone a crime?
I have heard that before but really don't see how it can be. At first I thought it would be something like kidnapping but that doesn't apply to Sayu's situation...

@mahtan high schooler usually around 16-18y/o
its actually more like suspicion on Yoshida by neighbourhood, Japan society is very judgmental toward someone that looks different from the norm. like Sayu that suddenly living with Yoshida, if Yoshida didnt explain to neighbours who Sayu is, they can make various assumptions. usually it ended there, but if someone decide to report Yoshida with false assumption, cops gonna check up on them if everything is alright and Sayu isnt actually forced to be in there or not

if the cops found out that Sayu is runaway kid, unrelated to Yoshida, they can take different action like contacting Sayu's parent which where Sayu fleed from bcs reasons we still dont know, or worst : charge Yoshida for suspicion on adultery relationship.

which is why, i think Yoshida should not involve someone that he cannot trust to open up the secret on this, Gotou might be know him for 5 years, but it doesnt mean she wont do something like reporting to police about all of this

Fed-Kun's army
God its so hard to get into this series with it being monthly. if it were like weekly or bi weekly i would understand. but monthly? bleh

i know this isnt the original content and thats its a LN first. someone who read the novel wanna spoil for me? wahts there currently? where are we at plot progressions wise? Is this jsut going to be like under the rain where the other guy and young girl dont end up together but she grew as a person?

@ Saint_Rygar you have a site that has a translation? you wanna spoil for me? :eek:

@mahtan - In America it could be considered: "Contributing to the deliquency of a minor" or "Unlawfully harboring a minor" -- but considering their genders there's other perceptions that are more pernicious; even if it weren't a matter of law. As for Japan, I couldn't speak to the legal aspects, but considering the culture, and the inherent stigmas involved, it still wouldn't be pretty.

I think Gotou just throw a right question there. I mean, do you think Sayu will stay there forever ? However you look, she still a stranger on that house, and it could be dangerous for Yoshida, too, if he still keeping a stranger underage on his flat for a long time.

i dont know how in LN story goes, i havent read it all in here : go read it if you fancy novels, buy the novel or manga if you like this series
ht tps://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-shaved-then-i-brought-a-high-school-girl-home/

all these talks is just how it goes if its in real life lol
few more years later, Sayu can legally live where ever she want. unless Sayu parent actually look for her in that years and hopefully not charge anything on Yoshida (unlikely from how Yoshida checked Sayu isnt on the missing person list)

@mahtan - Well, in America at least, a minor has a chance to go to court to become legally emancipated from their parents or legal guardians; the caveat being that they're typically required to show they're capable of being self-sufficient. In the case of them running away due to physical or emotional abuse, the state will typically step in and relocate them into a foster home until they're able to be on their own, or until whatever issue was the cause has been properly dealt with.

That being said, there's a massive amount of flaws and failures in the current system -- and none of it is easy, cheap, or pleasant to deal with. It's a shame, but even helping someone out of genuine kindness isn't a simple matter anymore, primarily because of the people who do it with ulterior malicious motives.

Aggregator gang
Gotou San is right about asking her and all. But if she doesn't intend to help Saya in any way, she should just get out of there. The whole situation is complicated and if she want to just mark her territory by getting rid of Saya will just backfire.

Gotou is trying to mark her territory....

If Sayu is so affected by that girl that she pukes, and was willing to run away and basically sell her body for a place to stay, that girl must have REALLY screwed her up.

I was thinking perhaps the girl sexually assaulted her...but if she is willing to sell her body to any random dude, I am not sure that would affect her that poorly. Maybe that girl did something that ostracized her from everyone else she knew...including her family. Of course that could include sexually assaulting her and then trying to make it seem like Sayu was the one at fault instead.

@Gama496 This manga chapter is part of the LN vol 2 (ch7-8 i think) and the next arc is the one with the new character (ch10 to14), i'm worried about the state of this discussion boards when they adapt it. XD

@ss4chris Sorry i did not see you post when i sent my past message. I have read the LN from vol 1 to 3 (almost all of 3) and the vol 4 is going to be released soon. I'm not sure how to make a spoiler text (sorry about that) but basically we have one controversial arc next, then some wrap up to the themes of this part (vol 2) and the next vol we get more story about the past of Yoshida and one more character introduced.

Bunch of losers in the comments angry that a fictional character would try to ruin their fantasy of an emotionally vulnerable underage Japanese girl living with them. All these "old hag" comments... date people around your own ages you creeps.

Gotou has every right to question the nature of their relationship, MC is lucky she didn't call the cops first.

@magicman123
are you saying we are not allowed to have fun fiction discussion on a fiction series? lol you need some water to drink

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that Gotou smile and her behaviour towards Sayu, somehow look to me like she wanted to show that she is superior to Sayu(and i don't mean the question since it was a pretty normal one to ask). Sayu should know she can't stay there forever.
However i can't rly trust Gotou intentions she looks rly fishy, all that rejecting him and suddenly showing interest when MC starts to be surrounded by women. Not even sure if her being virgin is true, she could have said all of this becouse she was sure that MC is a good man and wouldn't got for sex(but guess he could also tell the truth, with her attitude i can see her being single until now). The whole explanation before that she felt it wasn't a good moment the time MC confessed is messed up, how come now was a good moment when she felt jealous. As someone mentioned before i doesn't rly look like she likes MC she liked being adored by MC and the moment she felt that MC might have a girl she suddenly went for him and confessed.

Man gonna be a hard few years until this one gonna be finished, probably a lot of drama becouse of the Gotou Sayu MC triangle, i can see Sayu escaping or leaving MC to live alone and cutting all the contact with him when MC starts dating Gotou, i can also see him realizing later that he miss the times when he lived with Sayu and realizing he loves her, that tries to find her, maybe the store gyaru gonna help him find Sayu then?

Users who are viewing this thread