I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
All these comments says that Sayu need to be protected. Y'all forgot that Sayu aren't Yoshida's daughter. Hell, what he did is basically a crime.

What the Kouhai said is pretty realistic. It's not like you could "kidnap" Sayu from their legitimate guardian...

Dex-chan lover
This guy heads really isnt normal after all, since the first time he should have been warry of this loathing school girl, heck just tell the police about suspecting domestic violence.

But i guess its just a manga where i can have a jk girl sleep in my apart and saying i have her consent and not doing any explicit relationship

Double-page supporter
Would anyone actually bring a prospective girl friend/boy friend home while having an unrelated underaged member of the opposite sex free loading there?

Jesus christ man! This is like watching someone solve a puzzle you've already solved 5 fucking hours ago...

Just wife the girl for christ sake! I'm adamant that Gotou is right that the girl should get out if all he want is help her, but it seems like he is really persistent on keeping her for another obvious reason...

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

Oof, not gonna read that spoiler, but because you reply to me and said that it's a big spoiler, then I would assume that yes there will be another FMC

I get what the kouhai is thinking but am I the only one to think that what she describes as "normal" isn't normal at all?

Even if she's your crush, what kind of heartless piece of shit would kick out a 16 years old girl and let her sleep in the street just to smash the girl they liked? I feel like MC has his priority straight.

Of course, getting involved with a runaway high-school girl wasn't a good thing to begin with, he put himself in a tight situation. But now that he has taken her into custody, she should be his priority. She's just a goddamn kid ffs, there is no way he can just ask her to sleep outside for the night just to strike with the girl he has a crush on.

Double-page supporter
@kekitus

I see you are not a self-centered human being unlike the senpai and the kouhai thank you for existing, but well there may be reasons of this women past for them to be the way they are. Also Japanese society is very unforgiven , as soon as they label someone a failure they go downhill for their society that’s how the senpai expressed it and it surely must be so.

The problem is to help this girls there should be not only professionals but people who have dealt with similar cases. But well there’s also the stigma of being interned into a care facility or receiving charity.

To be honest all I see is a guy who is truly kind but fails to be the support the girl needs , is just like she said , he offered all that she wanted without asking anything excessive in return.

I guess this will end with Yoshida getting one of the girls and Sayu going back and growing into a better person and woman (hopefully)

Group Leader
this is such a backwards ideology. "if you wont kick a helpless child out on the street, then you dont actually have romantic feelings for senpai" if i was senpai i think i'd be disgusted by someone who would kick out a child just to have me over. that's horrifying. MC made a shitty decision but he's taking his responsibility seriously and taking accountability for his actions. someone who throws that under a bus for a smash doesn't deserve to smash tbh. kouhai seems self centered.

Well it’s not like Sayu going to be underage forever. And there’s not huge age gap between MC and Sayu. It’s still between 8 or 9 years. Barely tolerable.
Here’s a bit spoiler
The comic is still in the middle of LN volume 2.
At Sayu part time job, she will meet her former ex (one of the bastards), actually he also works there. It’s going to be a lot of drama.
Long story short, he is trying to rape Sayu, more like blackmail tbh. Sayu was afraid that he is going to tell Yoshida to the police.
Yoshida came home when he’s about to kiss Sayu. In the end all is well. But Sayu has finally set the time for herself when she going to confront her past. Trying to hold on a little longer for this comfortable life with Yoshida.

But the reality will hit like truck-san. In LN volume 3, her brother saw her at her part time job.
And the end, her brother will come to Yoshida apartment to take Sayu back.

The author is now in hiatus for some reasons.
So yeah, it still cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dumb.... when, you know, it's the responsible thing to, if acting as a guardian, not let your lust/interest in a person mean you'd kick out the person you're being a guardian of.

Basically, I'd have answered more "well, nothing is gonna happen anyways, we aren't even in any official relationship and I'm not going to kick out the person I'm acting as a guardian of just so I can get laid. If anything, I'd have called home and let her know I'd not be returning for the night, but no big deal."

Basically, that woman's jealousy is making her derp and he's responding derpily.

Dex-chan lover
So, she's saying kicking out a teenager with PTSD out of his house with nowhere to go so he could have his crush over, is the obvious thing to do ? In what dimension is this girl living ? Gotou is the one who asked to see Sayu to begin with, so it's none of her business being pissed at him because she's not in the picture.

There's a lot of ways to resolve this but that would be too realistic and wouldn't be fun. Also, mc pls don't fall in love with a school girl dangit

Users who are viewing this thread