I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

virgin gotou: uhh i'm going to play this carefully in case i get caught. less crime = less time in jail, right?

chad whoever that is: better double down the crime boi. the police can't catch me anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, he's a fucking rapist, of course there's no point in arguing with him. There's no point even listening to him. He's sub-human, there's no worth in even trying to make him see reason, and less than zero worth in considering his side.

Do authors genuinely think that introducing this type of conflict makes sense? Like this whole "you and I aren't any different" bullshit doesn't make sense, and trying to implement it into the story and trying to have it make sense diminishes the story. It legally, and logically does not make sense lol. Yet so many people put it into their story, trying to have it be a gotcha for the mc.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that fucking sociopath... and still disgusting some in these comments of the various chapters defend him. He is scum that should be locked up for life. Or, honestly, from a utilitarian mindset, for the good of the species, just outright killed. Remove him from the genepool

Dex-chan lover
@Lament nah, the prick just have some loose screws in his head. Remember that he's the guy that has no qualms in dating (and having sex with) multiple girls openly, thinks it's just normal daily life, and is confused to heck when one of her girlfriends tried to kill him for doing his shit.

Ah-- so. Anyone else still interested in making a fan-fic? I'm confident in my English vocabulary and grammar. I can do a decent 1000 word fan-fic and would love if someone can draw it for me. The plot will be the same until now, except it will be, well, gore. I guess. Yes, gore. That ikemen is gonna be physically tortured to the point he cannot look like a piece of trash, much less a human.

Yea they are the same sure... english isn't my native language but I'm pretty sure I know what being the same means haha and in this case I don't really understand author logic, it's dumb tbh

It's not about moral relativism. The author is not comparing the two crimes and saying that the MC and the abuser are equal in culpability. He's saying that the MC, unlike the abuser, has a conscience and is coming to terms with his actions. The abuser's weak justification for his more severe crimes work on the MC because the latter has guilt over harboring a runaway minor.

The MC couldn't beat the guy up and attract the attention of the authorities. He couldn't counter the abuser's lame speech because he doesn't feel he has a right to defend what he's doing.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at the idiots calling the scumbag a "chad"... you all sound like incels that pretend someone who is a scumbag/treats women like shit/objects are chads lol. Pathetic. Grow up, kids. He's not a chad, he's just a scumbag that should die. Anyone in real life that thinks like him should die too. That includes you if you read this and agree with him.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshida apparently works for a black company. Good for him, haha.

@starch12313 You aren't seeing the big picture. The fuckboy only said that to uphold his own mental integrity. The MC was kind of stupid to have such a conversation with him. What did he expect? That the scumbag would apologise for everything he has done and admit it was the wrong thing to do? Right after he almost took advantage of Sayu again in someone else's apartment, no less? Although in retrospect the discussion actually was useful if the dude stop bothering Sayu from now on. Still, Yoshida should think nothing of the idiots's words. In short, why would the words from some stranger need to make sense? People in RL talk bullshit all the time, why would people in fiction need to be any different?

yeah alright I'm done with this shit manga; if you get swung around like that bu some unknown guy telling you rape and sheltering a girl that has been raped from rapists, this shit isn't worth reading at all

WOW, this guy is a dumbass. It's like saying stealing a candybar and commiting murder is the same thing since they're both crimes. Even a kid in elementary could tell the difference...

Also, I hope he just lets her quit if she wants. I really hope he doesn't fall for such an obvious manipulation tactic.

@Kaarme

Oh I agree 100%. We are already shown in previous chapters on the values that the fuckboy has, and at the end of his discussion with mc he leaves because hes tired of the mc sense of "justice". My issue is that the author is trying to implement the conflict despite it not making any sense, and yet having it "make sense", because it heavily impacts the mc. As you noted in your comment this was a stupid conversation to have because 1) Its useless to argue against the fuckboy, and 2) its nonsensical. Yet the conversation is held for the sake of plot. And thats my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread