I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
this dude's logic made no sense, and he's not a minor, so why tf didn't he beat his ass

I really don't understand japanese values, "if you feel good about helping someone help themselves is bad" u must feel equal shame as other who manipulate and fuck another person, what a joke.

Contributor
34 pages of stupid ass conversation, I thought I would see some action here but they only had a fucking conversation.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this comment section's gonna be bombarded...😀

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Both dudes are adults I believe. If a neighbor heard them fighting and called the police they'd both be in deep shit. Talking was indeed kinda lame but the alternative wouldn't be great. Matter of fact dude shouldn't have been shouting like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Fulano01
Police get involved, the ex just has to point and say that the MC is harboring an underage girl he's unrelated to.
Then what? Sayu gets taken away (and will ultimately run away to someone else), MC will get questioned up the ass with possible charges, and the ex walks away scot-free.

I will agree the Ex was fucking stupid. He's pmuch saying that all crimes are equal regardless of intent. Which is stupid. The MC is in a particular situation where yes, he's breaking the law, but it's for the right reasons - Sayu is someone who falls outside the lines of the law. It's like saying victimless crimes are the same as ones with victims. Who is the MC harming in this situation?

Furthermore his whole argument of Sayu becoming unable to operate on her own (never finding independence)
Sayu is STILL not an adult yet. How can he even make the claim that she'll never become independent?? She's literally working a job. That's a clear first step.
Or bringing up situations that still haven't happened yet. Like if she wants to go to college WhAt ArE yOu GoInG tO dO????
He flames the MC for letting her stay and do chores but not pay rent or get a job for 2 months.
Like literally just two months. That's a massive yikes. Yoshida put the chores as a type of payment. Why compare that to newlywed shit? What's this backwards thinking, Waifus don't just have to do chores because they're married. Yoshida placed the terms on her stay, and it's not up to some randy thirsty outsider to judge that.

I also don't understand why the Ex is like, "Oh it's your loss if she quits." Like ???. I'd tell her to quit and work somewhere else lmao. Completely NOT worth dealing with a toxic coworker like that.

Contributor
@Jebsu one was yelling that he had sex with a underage and the other was yelling that he was sheltering an underage that he has no relation. If anything, someone should have already called the police.

everyone referring to this dude as her ex she literally slept with him to have a roof over her head in no way shape or form does sex = relationship

That ex is one of the worst shit that I have know...
The worst thing is that he will fucking up another time if the MC dont do something more stronger

Dex-chan lover
@Shirxn
It's easier for me to just say ex rather than know his name. I literally don't know his name lmao.
And why would I? I'm not at all interested in his character, he's uninteresting and bland - not adding anything to the story so far besides DRAMA.

Also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_(relationship)
Former sexual OR romantic partner. Definitions right therrrr

He was trespassing in your house and you didn't beat the shit out of him? Tf bruh

Users who are viewing this thread