I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

MC= Lame...
Antagonis = super lame
Sayu= Cute but lame..

so all Japanese have no pride or what?? always and always again.. all MC are lame with no pride or self stem.. :/

Dex-chan lover
"You're only doing it because it makes you feel good! We're the same!"
Flawless logic right there
Exactly the kind of logic a rapist would say to a charity donator

Dex-chan lover
Hurf, MC is such a SIMP, he should be an Alpha like me and Smash and Pass, hurf durf, thats what Alphas do, He bang her and all the other women hurf durf

Reading this as a first thing in the morning is really a bad decision,
My god that guy logic is so wack

Lucky i havent met this kind of person irl

so is the jerk dude supposed to be making any actual point?
just sounds entirely like projection to me, but the way it's written feels like it's supposed to be some big revelation

Dex-chan lover
@LoLyeah but what's to stop him from doing that anyway even if he didnt fight him. also they never went out, just her former shelter

Double-page supporter
"We are the same" logic doesn't really work here if one only looks at her like an object and the other looks at her like a human being. Christ, this man really got stomped in a debate with an idiot like this? Real pepega logic dude c'mon... 🙄

WTF IS THE MC DOING... getting shaken up by that rapist's logic .... Here we go again with this shit.

I'm either missing huge amounts of japanese culture context here, or is this guy really saying that "sex with underage" as is the same thing as "underage does chores for me"? Both are not ever near to being morally equal.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, that dude is retarded and MC did the adult part as good as possible, unless....
There is no unless.

Users who are viewing this thread