I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Supporter
I REALLY hope the female coworker does the slap-then-hug thing on this girl. She needs to be TOLD that her attempted self-sacrifice to "save" the MC was stupid.
Then she needs to bust (literally, plz) the balls of that punk.

@alacaelum There you are again, felt really good reading a long answer by you again.
I also feel mixed about this chapter, like the guy trying to justify himself saying they are the same and the crimes they did are the same, like how do you even compare yourself to a guy who sheltered a homeless HUMAN for 2 months without verbally or sexually abusing her, to yourself who sheltered the girl for like what? 1 night? and fucked her and dumped her? He's just abusing how the law works and it's not a sane and humanly thing to do in my opinion, as soon as the girl turns 18 I definitely think that story will go much better since the girl will be freed from the chains and hell at worst case the MC can adopt her or come around with a solve. But at least he wouldn't be doing a "crime under law" for keeping a minor. We shall see.

isn't the mc in a pinch rn? People asking him to beat the shit out him
nah fam as far as I can see the playboy can easily report the mc to the authorities for picking up the gal like a stray dog ..

Woooooow if you guys just wanted the guy beat to death just draw it yerselves. Im just glad he's getting out of Sayu's f cking life. Like wth I thought the point of hating the guy was to white knight Sayu, not just get physical

>tries to rape Sayu
>Yoshida lets him off with a warning
What the hell is this nonsense. That punk should've been turned into ground beef.

Double-page supporter
Yoshida can't really do shit about this

I mean think about it...if he want to Call the police yoshida need to Tell them about SAYU!

and that will 90% get Yoshida into deeper shit.

Dex-chan lover
lmao rapist homie coming at mc for having half assed thoughts about sayu is actually p funny.
I can't believe mc let him have enough time to talk instead of decking him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread