I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home. - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
@Lightharion if manga fans were already butthurt just because of the fact that the FL wasn't a virgin from the start, don't want to see what anime fans are gonna think D:

@Short_Circut I really don't understand why people would get angry over a non virgin FL, It's not like it's happening to them nor is it actually real. Yes it may have had happen irl but if that's so, then do something about it?

Aggregator gang
In order to protect someone you need to be sincere and they are failing in that part

for those who didnt read the light novel and is curious about the new girl
the new character is Yoshida's ex girlfriend. and Sayu's brother should be appearing soon to pick her up.

I feel bad for those manga fans who only care about romances in this story and mad at non-virgin pussy problem.

Dex-chan lover
Why do we need a new character ? I feel like we already have a good cast, but adding more onto the pile is gonna make it feel bloated.

Dex-chan lover
After knowing who this new character is, ugh what a trash writing.

Honestly at this point i am more curious about how much of living hell it was for her at her home. To end up running away like that, and be ready to sacrifice what was precious to her ... I hope it's a real problem and not some shitty ass excuse like "mother wanted me to take over the familly buisness and i didn't want it" ...

Users who are viewing this thread