I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

On the first cover, she looked young. The other two covers make her look like an onee san.

Started to read this because saw some fuckers recommending it everywhere.
Its shit, avoid it. The author had 300 different approaches on how to use a story that started fine. Could be wholesome, or serious. Could be about the start of a romance between the two, could be just a wholesome father-daughter relationship. He chose drama.

Turns out whoever wrote this have no idea how to write drama, and do it in the most shallow way possible. The problems surrouding the girl are in no way proportionate to the "sacrifices" she did so she could run away from it. He even introduces a Gyaru to pass the idea of "look, she's pure, way more innocent than this gal". It doesn't work, it doesnt fit.

Girl is a bitch, turns a worse bitch when she literally jumps on dick to hide that she's been "jumping on dicks this entire time". Something the MC already knows.

Dex-chan lover
This title is so misleading..

It says he shaves then brings a girl home, buuuuuuut,

he actually brings a girl home, then he shaves.

pretty cool doe I'd recommend

This manga could have been something else totally amazing. I'm more of a drama guy my self. But in my opinion, this manga might have been better as a wholesome, SoL, rom-com harem-type manga. I like where the story is right now, but i think it may have been better has a rom-com. It's just what I've been thinking for a while now. The story is pretty good though.
From the latest chapter. I hope the scum dies or is reported to the police.

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of dissapointed when I read Sayu's backstory, it was more or less what I was anticipating from the foreshadowing. They made it a bit too obvious in my honest opinion.

I don’t really understand where the story is going, like what does the author want to do with it? At first it looked like harem then it was a wholesome father-daughter thing and then it was possible age gap between ecchi. I don’t even know what’s going on anymore. Damn, This is why I don’t read shoujo/harem/romance anymore. It never goes anymore and it’s too cliche.

As much as the author keeps changing the direction of the manga, I really want to read the next chapter. Anybody know when it's gonna come out?

Aggregator gang
Jesus CHRIST that guy has no moral compass >_> When he says it's ok to rape since you're already a criminal anyway, you know this guy has a heart blacker than black. I yearn for the chapter when karma gives him the beatdown of his life.

not gonna lie poor MC can't talk back but that man was still a little brat yearning for love which he never got from his parent and which is why whatever he said thinks he's right but it's not because my man that is what we called thinking without ratioanlity and morality, poor kid but FUCK HIM ANYWAY!!

I feel like these Japanese guys could use some Texas attitude. The “Son, if you try to finish that sentence, you’re gonna be eating from a straw for a while”.

Or, maybe go full Deadpool, “threats hurt... but not nearly as much as serrated steel. If you even look in her general direction again, you’ll find out I have some really hard spots, too!

That came out wrong...

...Or did it?” *kiss*

Man how spineless can this guy get. At some point you gotta rough the guy up, a bloody nose maybe. That fucker was a spindly little brat, any 20~30 y old in moderately good health could've fucked him up. Hell push the fucker over the damned railing, call the cops. Who knows

Users who are viewing this thread