I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

Fed-Kun's army
I know he’s the childhood friend but I’m praying to the manga gods please let Yulan win ;;

@outsiderice
Yes, but the rules of otome isekai are different. In otome isekai, usually the most powerful one wins. Between a knight and a duke, the knight has no chance. Same between a duke and someone from the royal family, even worse if it's the heir to the throne.

Thanks you guys for keep working on this, I'm continuously waiting for this manga to be updated, it's the one that got me into this kind of genre and no other is half as good

I ship the prince, Yulan is kind but I mean there is no evolution possible in their relationship except her falling in love, while with the Prince we can follow them through more adventures while they slowly fall in love.

@gennoson While I understand why you would ship them Violette falling in love with the prince would be a horrible idea. Violette needs therapy and a long drawn out romance would most likely mess her up even more. What she needs is someone who loves her for the person she is right now and to help heal her wounds and accept her past and unless they do a major rework on the prince character thats not him. He only got interested in her when she ignored him while Yulan has always been supportive of her even when she was in "love" with someone else. The main conflict in this story doesn't seem like its going to revolve around finding love its gonna be more about accepting love. This goes for both her relationship with whoever the male lead turns out to be and dealing with her messed up family.

@Seraph_best_girl She seems pretty fine to me, tbh I just can’t ship a NPC who is only characterized by his love for FL plus he don’t have power and is a no name while the other is a prince

@gennoson is love decided by how strong the background is? Don't you think it ridiculous to love the person who throw you away and killed you? If they're still sane they would avoid them at all cost..

Isn't Yulan the ML? Like my boy needs to be loved and cherished. He's also sweet to bby Vio ever since their childhood.

@Jeonrian Must I remind you that she is a fucking killer and tried to kill her own sister that did nothing wrong to her and even love her deeply only because she was jealous, she is not your cute and lovely FL she is a mental and over jealous girl with a one-sided love. Well if abiding to the law when you are the king is something we should shame then I understand why Royalties still exist today

Yulan is the best! And Vio had a fucked up childhood thanks to her horrible dad and mom, not that I condone violence, but at the time she blamed her sister for all of it. Of course she had time to repent and see the error on her ways etc... I can’t blame her and calling her a killer is not accurate since she didn’t kill anyone. She deserved a second chance and so she got it, I reaaally hope she ends up with Yulan

@gennoson the one thing i like this manga, the one thing i feels ita shown nicely here and very rarely anywhere else is the reason for romance.

In both cases, the reason as to why they like her are shown and explained very well. Yulan likes her because she was the first to accept and reassure him, she gave him a strong and supportive front even while she was suffering too. Thats why yulan likes her.
In the prince case, its also shown very clearly, this manga is one of the few where 'fate' doesnt seems to force things, and the prince had a very solid memtal image and opinion about her, mildly annoying at best. But she gave him a reason to shatter that mindset, after the tea thingy, he overheard what she said about justice, quite the profound line--if you ask me--and that made him think about himself, what he had done, who he is, and what that means. After the seed of doubt came and some self reflection, he realized his mistake and apologized, but was ignored, that caused a little spark of curiosity and guilt, thats what made him thnik so much about her and eventually, like her.

So thats about the now, but the other relationship is the one from the first round, that one is also explained and given reason, and so, as the reason didnt exists the second time, the relationship also didnt exists.

Users who are viewing this thread