Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Idk why but seems kinda same plot of chivalry thing anime .. where the princess loses to the guy and made her slave by contract then turn lovers .. this manga looks also going to the same path just with add ons

I like how it just glosses over the concept of this dude sitting in a isolated space by himself for 10 million years like that wouldn't have caused severe depression as well as other things from the absolute loneliness.

Also the fact that in that much time he failed to gain a backbone in the slightest is actually really annoying, I also dislike the idea that he seems to be week enough to sometimes get caught off guard?
It's like my dude had so much time he somehow managed to come up with some way of fighting a copy of himself, and you are telling me he hasn't gotten to a damn near peak level of swordsmanship.

I mean I understand why yall would think it's like Rakudai, but I mean it's not. In Rakudai the MC, Kurogane, can only use his skills for 1 minute if he wants to stand a chance against his opponents. Here the MC is just plain OP after training for a million years and can use his learned skills on the spot.

This is like Rakudai but 10x worse and cringe. Story quite literally shoves all the bad cliches from Rakudai down your throat.

Power Uploader
The more I read this, the more it feels like that the faces drawn in this manga are just so painfully ugly, the proportions are just wrong for manga standards.

Title should be "I Hit the Button for a Hundred Million Years and, Before I Knew It, I become Vergil but with a weak personality trait."

@jjhony could I get the name of the manga this Virgil is from? The only Virgil I know is from Fo4

Decent enough read, even with the pretentious dimwits below trashin' it for no reason at all.

Aggregator gang
Title should read
"I trained for 100 million years and still couldn't get in an original manga"

not going to go into all plot/story flaws just read down for that, biggest problems with this are
1 It's dull
2 the artwork is bad with the exception of the few color pages

If you want to read this kind of story just pick any chinese martial arts manga and actually enjoy

Group Leader
wr71OUH.jpg

Moral of the story of this manga: If you have no talent, you will be bullied. Become a talented person.

Power Uploader
@kawaii123456 I disagree. I know that this manga is so unoriginal, dull and shit, but it's still a million times better than Chinese cultivation trash.

The author doesnt understand how human relationships work.... as if the bullies and the bullied would be friendly at all with no problems after one (1) show of prowess

Users who are viewing this thread