Idol to Otaku no Risou no Kankei - Vol. 14 Ch. 84

I know she's annoying and all but this has gone way too far from what it is before. I get it that we need to pity and sympathize with the girl. This is way too much now for a flashback arc.

Double-page supporter
Unless this arc gets resolved by her killing the pets of her bullies, I don't give a fuck.

Seriously... How much of a retard can you be that you don't even bother to tell a teacher that someone put a fucking dead animal in your shoe cubby? That's an actual criminal offense.

[Insert "Why are we still here, just to suffer?" meme here]

Fed-Kun's army
There's a line and this comic's real close to crossing it. Like that guy said, gal cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
Dead cat in the locker?? Holy shit, thats not even bullying anymore, thats a death threat

compared to what the female mc has been through, i think the male mc has it easier

Double-page supporter
Seriously, it's lucky that she hasn't become a psychopath and murder every single person on sight. Joker also became such a mad man because of things like these.

And to any of you who expected to have a fluffy manga and now complain about how the story has turned, please read the tag before reading the manga. It clearly has the psychological tag on there. Of course, there will be painful twist that is painful to read.

hmm yes my keen senses detect a clear parallel between this manga and the Joker movie, possibly even taking direct inspiration from said work
I
I
V

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who would kill someone's pet, or any innocent animal outside of hunting for food is a psychopath and the world would be better off without them. I'd like to emphasize the innocent part, though. Go right ahead and put down mouse traps if you need to.

Dex-chan lover
Nah those classmates went to far killing a cat, they crazy crazy

forced backstory to made us sympathize, Mika will be and will always be a manipulative toxic bitch toying with a guy's heart even from middle school

Users who are viewing this thread