Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 128 - Thanks for helping my senpai...!!

I'm not going to rag on the chapter itself, but this translation is seriously terrible. It reads like someone just put the japanese text through google translate with how dull and occasionally straight-up incorrectly translated it is. And they expect people to subscribe to their patron? What a joke

t53ys4.gif

Dex-chan lover
nice new characters

also lol Nagatoro just like a cat

looking forward to next ch

Dex-chan lover
As an artist, seeing that senpai has a girlfriend would make me jealous, but It would also be encouraging

Dex-chan lover
Alot of people whining over quality in the comments.
Quick question, which of you will be taking over translation then?
Some of us just want to read. Nut up or shut up.
Thanks for the new chapter.
Honestly I would if I knew how to typeset

Alot of people whining over quality in the comments.
Quick question, which of you will be taking over translation then?
Some of us just want to read. Nut up or shut up.
Thanks for the new chapter.
someone else on 4chan has already volunteered to take it up next chapter. we didn't know it was going to be this reprehensible. "ecchi no doujinshi scans" is a grift that shits out MTL with no proofreading and then e-begs for money on patreon. just because not everyone knows japanese doesn't mean you can't call out bad quality.

Double-page supporter
Then do it yourself, and don't ask for money.
Again, you can complain all you want but until you can provide a better alternative, it's useless babbling. A bad transition is still better then no translation.
Except that we have a good translation that while only officially available on K-Manga can be found on aggregator sites who rip it straight from them. We don't have to settle for a bad translation.

Dex-chan lover
This has an official translation now, so it's not allowed by mangadex rules :(
This is wrong. According to rule 1.3: Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded regardless of the existence of official translations. What is not allowed is uploading the official translation directly, which obviously isn't the case here.

someone else on 4chan has already volunteered to take it up next chapter. we didn't know it was going to be this reprehensible. "ecchi no doujinshi scans" is a grift that shits out MTL with no proofreading and then e-begs for money on patreon. just because not everyone knows japanese doesn't mean you can't call out bad quality.
There's an intense difference between "calling out bad quality" vrs the people saying to outright stop. As for the other person volunteering, if their quality is better I'm all for it. I just want to be able to read, and I'll take poor quality over nothing. I personally couldn't really care about the e-begging. It's just white noise at this point. I don't really get people getting mad over it though.

Except that we have a good translation that while only officially available on K-Manga can be found on aggregator sites who rip it straight from them. We don't have to settle for a bad translation.
I don't know the rules around all that. If it's not going to cause issues, then sure go for it. But my point was that I just wanted content. Last translator left us kinda high and dry. If other sources are better then go for it, but a lot of people were just saying to stop all together without giving any other sources/doing the work themselves. I'll take poor quality over nothing. I'm not here to defend them, I just want to be able to read.

Users who are viewing this thread