Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 134 - Senpai! How… How did you do!?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks god i stoped reading this one i feel sad to story has gone to dust even komi passed nagatoro…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks god i stoped reading this one i feel sad to story has gone to dust even komi passed nagatoro…
Komi has over three times as many chapters, and has degenerated into endless filler and the antics of endless new over-the-top parody-of-themselves characters. Nagatoro actually appears to have an end in sight.

I really hope this becomes a lesson that is just fking confess instead of pinning your confession on random unlikely stuff or you'll loose your chance. This whole waiting around game is getting a bit painful, they both know they both like each other and they both know they both know, just fucking confess. That hotspring chapter was a mistake, Naoto. You shoulda just went for it. Not everyone can be the best artist or athlete, but you don't need to be that as long as you can be proud of your work. Especially artist, all the best artists abandoned their families or they died or crap like that.

Dex-chan lover
TnvN4ap.jpg

I think this is a bait and switch. They must have gotten the same score, so they went alphabetical.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now: With the combined scores they're going to tie. The other two decree this means they'll both have to strip for each other. Nagatoro lets him stew in panic for a minute before rescuing him with a confession. President comes in and applauds their passion by stripping.
I'm calling it, they tied or something
Anyone else want to jump on board before the train leaves the station? 🚄 😉

Users who are viewing this thread