Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - That was pretty good, Senpai♡

I wonder if Senpai will continue to wear contacts after this ski trip arc. It was a nice chapter, it was nice to see the friends on the last page.

A two week break after this chapter tho.

This is the second time is as many days where I re-read a series and had a new chapter come out the next day. I control your follows

I saw a complaint a while back that Nagatoro isn't sadistic enough anymore. I think she started to realise that just teasing a liiiiitle bit gives way better rewards for her efforts.
That, and, well, she's at the point where she's secure enough in who she is that she no longer has to go over the top as often.
Feeling secure with Naoto means Hayase can be more flirty without extremes.

I love how she is defensive about him. That look.... Imagine situation when she would find out he is bullied by someone, how agresivly she would act. I think It would be scary as sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
I want more reasons for Nagatoro to have her slightly cat-ears hat. I don't want them to leave the ski slope. I want the hat to stay ON.

Dex-chan lover
@LoLyeah: That's why this series is so good. It does merely tread water for some chapters and then something happens, that actually isn't ignored the next chapter, which is wonderful ...and sad, as it will have to end at some point.

Though I do have to say, the progress it mostly pinned on MMC and him gaining confidence (and acknowledging to be in love with FMC). FMC progress is a bit more shrouded, but I believe I see her growing as a person.

But what I wanted to say is....this manga needs more Gamo-chan
5-e199a50e6ae2d273ff9d4fec94ce86aa0f53e00471e9577a1c6dec196a6884c5.png

"Just keep your eyes on me" melted me. No problem, you adorable noodle.
"Nao"...
so we're getting a name for Senpai now. And Hayase, he fell for you looong ago!

My hear needed this wholesome chapter today.

Users who are viewing this thread