Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - That was pretty good, Senpai♡

Group Leader
Learning mistake is consistent with why he was able to save the kid

Nagatoro wink

Satisfied

At the beginning she was getting on my nerves, couldn't stand her but as manga progress you can see just how much they like each other and all that teasing turns out to be more of a way to hide her embarrassment, it's wholesome and pure..

insane how twitter stans are getting mad and calling the animators racist because they don't understand what a tan is.

Dex-chan lover
“I’m not good enough to teach anyone-“
“Just do it”
*crashes*
“I SAID I WASN’T THAT GOOD YET!”

@Verex well it is based on a doujin targeted towards masochists so no surprise it started off really rough but yeah it did mellow out and become wholesome. I dunno if the first few eps of the anime adaptation will be as rough as the first few chaps but I can pretty much imagine how much the wokes from Twitter will react to it if they are.

Dex-chan lover
@Loggue Just normal Twitter shit. What's kind of amazing is this even managing to get any attention from them already with Redo of Healer airing. Dumbasses can't even prioritize their self-righteousness properly, spreading themselves thin.

Dex-chan lover
What is this NTR nonsense?
Where is regular Senpai, and why is Nagatoro using this Nao-kun guy as a substitute?

Users who are viewing this thread