Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 124 - Senpai, I accept your challenge!!

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm too deep in this but...
Falling in love with your bully is kinda fucked up :unsure:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get the idea but ive never understood the concept of "I have to accomplish X thing before I confess to you!" in manga when it's already been established that both people are already crazy about each other. Would losing an art contest or losing to someone in judo somehow invalidate their feelings? I know it's filler but it just doesn't make sense given the circumstances lol.

I get the idea but ive never understood the concept of "I have to accomplish X thing before I confess to you!" in manga when it's already been established that both people are already crazy about each other. Would losing an art contest or losing to someone in judo somehow invalidate their feelings? I know it's filler but it just doesn't make sense given the circumstances lol.
They both already know. It isn't about knowing or not. It is about how sweet those words are going to sound for them when they hear it. Or how exciting that kiss is going to be. After doing their absolute best. What they don't know, is that the other one is still definitely going to confess/kiss even if they fail. They might know that they are going to do it regardless, but they still likely believe that the other one won't do it. They might suspect it, but they don't know for sure. So their motivations are still high, they can't take that risk. Considering that one of the main themes of this series is watching two flawed characters have a positive impact on each other as they fall in love, this is very in-line with the story and I don't have a bad thing to say about it. They are still way ahead of where Kaguya-Sama was when they were at chapter 124. And that is pretty unanimously seen as the best romcom in this medium. So I am going to trust Nanashi and trust the process. Enjoy the journey.

Dex-chan lover
Diabetes is all around lately: Komi,Angel spoils me rotten Nagatoro....

Broheims, don't forget "The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity."
Now that is some diabetic coma stuff (kinda literally with how much the female main character loves sweets/cakes and how the not-delinquent-but-always-assumed-to-be-one male main character is going full cake life).

If you aren't reading it, do yourself a favor and pick it up. It's a little slow into the romance angle at first, but trust me, if you sugary sweet it has it in spades. Just keep reading.

Dex-chan lover
Broheims, don't forget "The Fragrant Flower Blooms With Dignity."
Now that is some diabetic coma stuff (kinda literally with how much the female main character loves sweets/cakes and how the not-delinquent-but-always-assumed-to-be-one male main character is going full cake life).

If you aren't reading it, do yourself a favor and pick it up. It's a little slow into the romance angle at first, but trust me, if you sugary sweet it has it in spades. Just keep reading.
Thank you very much for the tip. I love reading new romance manga

Users who are viewing this thread