Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Double-page supporter
You can see it working out in real-time between the summer festival arc and the culture festival shenanigans. Not only on her part but the friends', too.
i was going to drop this back in the earlier chapters then i was like : meeh let's see where this goes , and i was not disappointed

seeing how it is rn i just keep thinking about that rent no development cause i used to like it too, but then i dropped it after that massacre ch218 (if you know you know :shamihuh:)

Fed-Kun's army
IT WAS WORTH ALL THE FUCKING WAIT! AMAZING CONCLUSION TO AN AMAZING JOURNEY! 🎉🎉🎉

I am not just biased because the confession happened. It was objectively a well made chapter with poetic dialogue, good - in character chemistry, and incredible facial expressions, especially the tears. So many moments of this manga that we hold dear to our heart peaked on this chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
About damn time, now let's hope that this bucks the usual trend of ending the series a few chapters after they start dating and actually follows through with giving us a series as them as a couple like a few others have.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, Nagatoro was flustered. I think most of the credit should go to Sunomiya, she really helped senpai-kun. But maybe it was unneeded. Well I'm happy for the mc, I could say he deserved it.

Now the sex chapter, please.

Dex-chan lover
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT WE MADE IT

Users who are viewing this thread