Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 144 - Senpai... even for you, that was...

Dex-chan lover
In 2x less chapters than Kazuya, proud of you my bro.
Thanks author for taking into account my reaction on the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
4is6kl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was even expecting a color page with some line about adding color to his monotone life or something.
I remember one romcom whose confession scene is 18 page of full page spread expression and reaction,
it was glorious.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this dosent just end next Chapter, please show them being Boyfriend and Girlfriend for a while, dates, gitfs, kisses.
seconding THIS.
i want dating scene, all the couple hijinks, and growth

Aggregator gang
art is so beautiful and the build-up was amazing im so content with that confession

Dex-chan lover
years of waiting, years of enduring the early days of this manga, my people, we have made it
not gonna lie, for a second there I thought that when I turned to the next page the confession would be just his imagination and then we'll be stuck with another arc of him finding his resolve.

Dex-chan lover
It was getting deep I to.the pages and I thought this would be another cliff hanger

Dex-chan lover
THATS MY FUCKING MC!!!!! From the most beta male pussy you've seen to a chad among chads. I feel like a proud father watching his son become a man

Users who are viewing this thread