Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - You have a problem with my Senpai...?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf you'll never have a Yandere gf rescuing you, why live.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

indeed

Aggregator gang
I think we can all agree that whenever Nagatoro says something along the lines of "Senpai, you're so gross." it's the same as Westley from The Princess Bride saying "As you wish."

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro sure is heroic all right.

Mhmhm i do feel some progress so i hope it keeps up going up from here but cmon man how can you not know what she thinks ? Sigh ..... well then again thinking he may have a chance and asking her out and getting a "wait what i was just having some fun with you i dont think about you like that at all" could be going through his mind but cmon after all shes done? Its as clear as day.

Caught up i did real sad i am ..... fuck its gonna be hard waiting on this its real good and right were it looks like the relationship might go somewhere ..... Welp it was a super fun ride Nagatoro is the best.

Cant believe this and Yancha Gal Anjou-san are both at ch 52 when i caught up wiith them.

Double-page supporter
@KazumaLee94 i can already picture her tumbling down a hill shouting "sennnnnnnnpaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii yoooooooouuuuuu'rrrrrrrrrre soooooooooooooo grrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooossssssssssssss"

The last page got a legit laugh out of me, no chuckle or air out of my nose but an actual laugh, pretty great

Group Leader
Bro...
How far have we come...
x4.png

Dex-chan lover
I had to read this one again for the "Aio." moment before I read the new chapter :)

Users who are viewing this thread