Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 57 - That's a nice line~ Coming from you, Paisen!!

Sempai is on a fast track to becoming a chad. I was wondering why Nagataro hangs out with this cheerleader squad, considering how much she hates shallow people, but it looks like they are just defensive around newcomers and like to fuck with people. Same as Nagataro. Hope we get more story focus soon. I am starting to fall in love with the supporting cast too.

Running with that bunny suit must've been really uncomfortable, I'm surprised she managed to win with that. Cute chapter btw.

Supporter
Yoshi probably would have won if she hadn't stopped short, lol. If the prez were wearing some proper, supporting attire and actual running shoes, I doubt the group would have been able to catch up to her. Her deadpan expression as she raced ahead is weird.😐

Fed-Kun's army
"riding a girl's back"

....giggity...

also..."slipstream" my ass, that's Drafting! Nanashi is a NASCAR fan?!

Guys I think it's pretty common sense why they got disqualified... You gotta remember that this is a high school environment and students' safety is the #1 priority. If you're the teacher in that situation, watching 3 girls carrying a dude while SIMULTANEOUSLY running will probably trigger a few alarms...

Users who are viewing this thread