I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Man, pusillanimous. Talk about an old vocabulary blast from the past.

Last time I saw that word was in this Native American chief's response one of those explorers offering the Natives peace after slaughtering their people or something like that. A great example of verbal eloquence from a previously proclaimed "savage" people.

haha her definition of "villainess" is so twisted but it's nice to see such a driven heroine. it still falls into the pitfall of "overly skilled young reincarnator" that I'm not too keen about, but so far it's a cute read nonetheless.

Aggregator gang
generally for villainesses they aren't actual villians just people that oppose the heroine and personally i think getting in the way isn't doing anything wrong tho the way it is done is bad since they are usually the fiancee of the love interest

Dex-chan lover
Time to reform an entire village and take them under her wing like a true wholesome well-adjusted human being villainess.

Aggregator gang
Calling a girl five years yougner than both the heroine and the capture targets a villainess... isn't that just them picking on a kid?!

Fed-Kun's army
@SunsetOpal The MC is OP, but it makes sense in the context of the story and doesn't come out of nowhere. The villainess in the story/game should be OP anyways. A villainous rival in an rpg world wouldn't be a good villainous if her stats weren't at least on par with the heroine. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that a girl 5 years younger than the heroine could bully her (it's basically a grade schooler bullying a highschool girl.

But yeah, she does have the wrong idea of what a villainous is.

Dex-chan lover
The heroine is 5 years older than the MC, so in the game she enters the academy 5 years before the villainess? Not that I've actually played any otome games, but giving the main character 5 years to build up relationships with the targets without the interference of the girl who's supposed to be the main villainess seems weird.

Users who are viewing this thread