I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History: The More Villainous I Become, the More the Prince Dotes on Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Contributor
Oh she's dumb dumb.

As was said there's some serious naivete at work here. It's like some armchair internet denizen saying to a victim of a home invasion, "Well if you had waited a few more minutes the police would arrive."

God, the way she said it immediately agitated me. The worst part being that there are people who are genuinely like this.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised at just how good the support network she has is. Just this much should be normal but both Duke and her father's reactions were unusual for an otome game manga in a good way. It's normal but also somehow above standard.

Dex-chan lover
I saw comments in the last chapter.
They said she unconsciously use Charm spell. So people around her are agreeable with her. Which explain her current behavior. Her world view was so divorced from reality because it was.

Dex-chan lover
actually really liked this chapter, kinda rescued the last one for me as well. Think it's fun to explore pacifism and it's not like Liz is just empty words, she did try to break up the fight in her own way. She does come off as a bit too stupid tho

Dex-chan lover
Man- I was hoping she'd have a better argument than "you didn't die so it worked out in the end". Defending a man who appeared unarmed wasn't the worst initial reaction, but following it up with "you shouldn't have used violence because we would have saved you" is terrible, as is "you're not dead so it's fine". If I were the villainess, I'd have broken her leg then and there, then let her know it's fine because "she's not dead".

I know everyone's mad at the saint, but can we please take a moment to appreciate Henry, the MVP of brothers who has
a. broken free of the saint's influence and is actually taking care of his sister/Jill after the legit murder attempt
and b. is calling out the prince for being top-naked with his injured sister/ emphasizing consent!! 🫠💕

ljCemxR.png

But in the end it has to be this way

Dex-chan lover
I just wish (the prince named) Duke (lol) or MC slapped her across the face or something. Not only were some of the things she said fairly egotistical and revolting, she actively made a situation where MC was about to be stabbed to death, were it not for the prince taking the blow instead.
Despite causing such a situation, she didn't even apologise, and was on the side of the would-be murderer... AND WENT ON ABOUT MC NEARLY KILLING THE GUY!

Like I don't think she's evil, but she does need a good pummeling after being so stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread