I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor

the art is bad, the storyline is bad and doesn’t even make sense and of course, a weak female lead who doesn’t know how to voice her opinions
it’s a no from me

I don't know why there's a lot of negative comment in here but the art seem fine for me

It's a floppy(?)-sweet-cute manhwa to spend your free time lazying(?) around;)

The proportions in the art are off. also I find the fl kinda annoying, ngl. Other than that it ticked me off how easy it was for her to just go "oh I'm in my unfinished book! gotta help the male lead!" Giiiirl.... what about your previous life? Absolutely not wondering what actually happened to you in your real world, worrying about friends/family/work/school/etc. And how tf did she know where she lives? The flow of the whole story just feels off to me because of that

why Is everyone saying this is bad to average? the actual plot line with colors is super unique and the backstory is beauty and the beast esque in a way that takes only influence and doesn't straight copy it? I'm excited!

Hmm, this isnt for me. Just gonna drop this one, I gave it til chap 6 lol. I tried. The art just wasn't my fav and although it is a unique story line, I never felt anything special for the characters.

AHH OMG
HE SAW PINKKKK! I love the way the art portrays him seeing new colors it's absolutely beautiful

I like the setting because it pretty unique but...
Is it just me or is the just going way too fast?... might just be me... i think?

The reason why this story is average/below average is the lack of proper world/character building.

Who is Prim outside of the setting? She's just been put into the body of another, already living/exisiting being.
How did she figure out where "home" is once she got out of the castle after her first day at work?
Does she have family? Does she have friends? How did they react to her acting differently than the original host? How is she, a modern era girl adjust to living in a outdated setting?
Yes; Shes gotta survive the prince!!! But what is her life like outside of that scenario? Prim would have, should have; had a life before scenario began. Where is the information on it? You could argue "That's not what this story is about!!!" but that's what makes a well fleshed out story (Disclaimer: For me anyway). When the characters have a life outside of the main plot and there are hints that they are living that life when the story is not in view of the reader. We're not a part of the characters story 24/7; there are times the character has to do mundane things.

Where is evidence of that?

Lets see her waking up in the morning with a bed head and trying to figure how how she'll help the ML today. Lets see her doing research/going to the library to fill in the gaps in the plot that she doesnt know about the history/lore of the world.
The story starts when she gets in the castle at the Prince's room. The entire scenario (as of me writing this) all happens in his room. Also is this is bedroom or recieving room? We never know.
Not even showing us her walking through the halls seeing how the other maids feel about him in passing. Maybe a maid whispering to her friend "This one is likely going to be fired too." No having her meet the knights or other staff. Maybe a scene of her going to the kitchen or a pastry shop to buy/make him the peach cupcake. On her second day arriving to the prince's bedroom/recieving room; did she know the way there? Or did a maid guide her there? Where's the scene of that taking place?

Those are what gives a story more life and depth; and why although the unique setting is barely an average story.

@emily7x4

I was waiting forever for this to be serialised. The pacing seems quite rushed so far, but I'm still looking forward to it. I think it's getting better, bit by bit. But I do agree it is a lil rushed

Story is super rushed, there's very bad pacing and it feels like someone is just coming up with it as they go

Users who are viewing this thread