I'm in Love with the Villainess - Ch. 41 - The King’s Commission

Dex-chan lover
The impression I'm getting from these spoilers is that the sequel may not be big with the anime or even the manga crowd LOL.
At the same time, I almost respect the degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, there is a sequel series? Since you write it has 3 new MCs, does that mean Claire and Rei is not in it/background characters?

Yeah the main characters are Aleah and May (Rae and Claire's adopted daughters), Lilly, and Simone the half-demon girl (Lambert and Lene's adopted daughter. Adopted. Wanna make that very clear.)
The impression I'm getting from these spoilers is that the sequel may not be big with the anime or even the manga crowd LOL.

The sequel (and not books 3-5 just to be clear) is definitely not for everyone at the moment. It's unknown if it'll even be published.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel a little bad for Lily, she needs to find herself a girl who actually likes her lmao

Dex-chan lover
It'll be fine. Some will like it, some won't but that's the same with everything. It's been received fine, even despite some other impressions. It's really not as provocative as it might appear from spoilers. It's also freely (and officially) available, chapter by chapter here: https://sephalliblog.wordpress.com/turn-around-and-face-me/

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lily is definitely my favourite third wheel from any romance story. Cute, friendly, non-competitive, very open about wanting to do this and that.

Also, "my Rae". Clair now loud and proud.

b58

Double-page supporter
So they're starting their secret service investigation by blowing their cover to some random noble fatass and making a scene out of it? I'm guessing there must be a reason but I expected more spy movie shit, not a tax audit with swords lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the main characters are Aleah and May (Rae and Claire's adopted daughters), Lilly, and Simone the half-demon girl (Lambert and Lene's adopted daughter. Adopted. Wanna make that very clear.)
Saw people talk about incest, is that related to their adopted daughters?

Window Dressing, what a classic.

Usually prefer a shade of Mark-to-Market on my curtains.

But anyways, I'm really excited for how they'll explain the accounting tricks he employs.

Dex-chan lover
Lily is definitely my favourite third wheel from any romance story. Cute, friendly, non-competitive, very open about wanting to do this and that.

Also, "my Rae". Clair now loud and proud.
Yeah, Lily works because Rae is so single minded and uninterested in anyone else. Lilly does try and compete. There's just no competition, to her dismay. So, Lily gets to be as wacky and thirsty as she wants because we (and Claire) know she has absolutely no chance. The only person thirstier than Lily is Rae for Claire--and now with things like Claire's "Rae is mine!" and "My Rae," the thirst is unmistakably mutual. Lily is basically running into a wall over and over again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to point out how casually Rod is handling Relaire. Super cute.

Users who are viewing this thread