I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Milady Looked Extremely Troubled When Her Engagement was Annul…

Double-page supporter
Wait I didn't even realize the maid never got a name lol

Double-page supporter
I know this is all supposedly Yuri but pure unadulterated gal pal stories also is good 🥺👌💕💕

Dex-chan lover
There are many things I want to do and one of them is you eyebrow waggle.

The king is a messy ho for letting this happen at a party he was attending.

Dex-chan lover
isn't this villainess that wish for good ending compilation?
i forgot the title is but somehow it's became separated now.... weird

Dex-chan lover
I can has serialization plz?

This is why anthologies are so tough to read. You never know what you're gonna get, and when you get something you like, it's always too short. 😭

Double-page supporter
There's a bit of mood whiplash between the idiot prince and the serious king. Even the prince says "I should have known something so obvious was happening". In a kingdom where the education of the future queen is taken so seriously, how could they mismanage the education of the future king to such an extent? I also feel the condemnation event in the party is taken as granted by too many authors, who treat it as a set piece and don't provide the grounding for why it would make the least bit of sense. Leading to the situation here, with the king himself rebuking the prince for causing such a scene.

I really wish there was more with the prince, realizing his dumbass self had been fooled. Possibly losing his position as heir. Something like that would've been nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath

glad I’m not the only one, this chapter “plot”
was like I was missing neurons with how dumb the prince was and the whole breaking the engagement thingy ugh, I understand how hard it is to make such an idea of the heroine falling in love with the villianes in 1 chapter, but come on! this was ugh

Users who are viewing this thread