I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology

Power Uploader
Let's... Begin
Wf31Ys0.gif

Dex-chan lover
ohhh, shit, somehow the intro reminds me with "Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness!"
hope its same because i want to see more isekai yuri villainess

I love these anthologies! I think these are all from the same group of artist? Either way I never expected a yuri version!!

Finally.!!! All the waiting in my life has deemed to be worth it. No words can describe the feeling that I’m having right now. The only thing that I must say YURI SHALL CONQUER.!!!!!😁🤩😍

For those of you who are curious, Kawano Akiko is actually the same artist who illustrated Vol.2 Ch.3 “The Art of Rebuilding a Nation Begins with a Broken Engagement” from “Though I May Be A Villainess, I’ll Show you I Can Obtain Happiness!”

Yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.

Users who are viewing this thread