I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology

Out of the 5 chapter only 1 was yuri. The cover and title is very misleading, the first chapter was good (the only yuri one) but the rest of the chapters just went downhill. This anthology was a huge let down.

Argh, all I feel is disappointment. Why would you create a scenario in which yuri is the best ending and then all of a sudden not do that?! Instead, you make a threesome??? Out of all the chapters, at least the 5th is good...

It was good and all but then all the straight people are just all over the place.. like where's my Yuri and shoujo ai?? All I see is STRAIGHTNESS dcsywjdtshegtdjsgeud .. well anyways 1, 2? and 5 are the Good one so far.. I was expecting it to be full of Yuri but damn what a let down

What the hell is that?!!!! Damn it, that's not Yuri. I can even write a better story than that.... seriously fucked up

Can we please change the title of this series of stories? Because seriously. WTF why are they even bothering to make an offshoot thats "yuri" if only 2 of them actually end up that way. I came here expecting some ACTUAL heroine -snagging- the villainess. Not multi routes.. not "close friendships" I WANTED YURI... I swear to god it's just like this in other more "mature" titles. They have once 30 scene with two women getting along and slap it with a Yuri label. THAT IS NOT YURI!!!!!

ksjdkjsd i feel like i got scammed.... i expected an entire anthology of villainess yuri only to get two, one of which had a vague ending 😑

Wtf was that threesome ending???? Bruh?.?? “Let’s both marry the prince so we can stay together!1!!“

so many people saying "this isn't yuri" make me confused. is your understanding of Yuri constrained to the image of two girls sucking face? like... 'I love my beloved I will become a villian for her sake' <-- that is so yuri!!! love does not just come in one form and sometimes bittersweet love and loss is part of that.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is now ruined...

Semi misleading title.

Edit. Volume 2 actually has some yuri so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread