I'm the Villainess, but I'm Being Captured by the Heroine?! Anthology

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I was really hoping for a serialization rather than an anthology (which I think needs to be tagged). That first one was just too good.

Why can't I see the chapters???
Just a minute I could clearly see them but now I can't?!

Dex-chan lover
whoever said it earlier in the thread was right this so needs to be serialized so much potential for one-shots or short series. But still thank you again for translating and I hope this will get additional volumes.

I love those anthologies because they're one-shot but yet they somehow can leave us apar on everything that happens on the background. Please keep the work, and thank you very much for the translation. Stay safe and take care.

Double-page supporter
To be honest, I'm actually surprised there isn't more Villainess Yuri..

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused by how popular villainess Yuri and the trope of the heroine falling for the villainess has become... But I couldn't be happier about it 😍

Also, @SquigglesJP I keep seeing you working on series I read, so I just wanted to give a huge thanks for making it possible to read so many of my favourite stories! ^_^

Power Uploader
@Sommeguy I think it became famous from the Hamefura anime? That's what got me hook onto yuri villainess xD ( also, this anthology was recommended to me by non other than our Nyaandere ! )

P.s. I hope you're enjoying this Anthology~! ( even if it's only one of the chapters )

Kie

Contributor
@SquigglesJP - Thanks for all your work! I took the liberty of translating the title and description, although please do feel free to correct any possible translation errors since I'm relying on proofread MTL instead of knowing the language. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread