Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 23 - How Foolish

going by these comments i'm convinced if i showed a slice-of-life/romcom weeb a run-of-the-mill soap opera or a k-drama they would just simply vaporize

Dex-chan lover
Well... I was here for the Childhood friend RomCom, but guess this is becoming a DomeKano instead

Not that I mind tho loll I love me some DomeKano spiciness

Dex-chan lover
So I think we can all agree she totally forced herself on him in the Cultural Festival chapter
Yeah, this is the thing I don't get with the comments making it seem like You was on it as well

It clearly seemed like he was pushing Yami-senpai away...

Dex-chan lover
Well... I was here for the Childhood friend RomCom, but guess this is becoming a DomeKano instead

Not that I mind tho loll I love me some DomeKano spiciness
The OP for Domestic Girlfriend appealed to me for some reason. (Tokyo Ghoul's OP did too.)

The end of the manga did not.

Supporter
going by these comments i'm convinced if i showed a slice-of-life/romcom weeb a run-of-the-mill soap opera or a k-drama they would just simply vaporize
Those are dramas from the start though, aren't they?
Here we have a series that started as a wholesome childhood friend romcom, that suddenly, without any warning, took a 180 degree turn and added unnecessary drama.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Lmao even. That's all I can say on this matter.
I don't think this will be helping her with all the hate she's receiving right now author sensei
I wonder if he's gonna go all in on the abyss or if he's gonna try to redeem her. Still pretty cheap either way though.

For real lol people can't deal with any dramatic twist at all. Personally I find this development way more interesting and adds a dose of realism in reminding readers that the characters other than Hikari have their own lives and secrets they kept from her.

Double-page supporter
Damn I thought she just your average delinquent gyaru girl and then the author paint her like some bitch in this chapter wtf

chapter out today? we are at 7.01 boys, this next chapter will absolutely push it over the edge into 6. also who is the girl he was trying to get into that school for?

Dex-chan lover
The OP for Domestic Girlfriend appealed to me for some reason. (Tokyo Ghoul's OP did too.)

The end of the manga did not.

What are you saying?? The DomeKano manga ending is legendary!!

It's so fucking ridiculous and mind numbing that you get high on the fumes of the industrial trash disposal that it has for an ending loll

Dex-chan lover
I went and reread the whole thing and i actually really enjoy the tone switch, i want to know what happened to ta-kun

UHHHH! So dark... seriously. Even Bully Maguire would be jealous of her level of edginess.

DgMMsb6.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread