In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Dex-chan lover
Got to ch33-34 and realized that I wasted my time with this series. Interesting premise now its this schlocky, dramance direction and not alot of the MC being ya know a fking healer yea dropped.

Seriously fuck Gaia and his dumb world.

So much wasted potential here. If only the demon lord wasn't a possessive asshat and the "plot" hadn't gone in this dumb direction.

Well shoot. This series was pretty good until the MC met Gaia in person, after that the series really took a nose dive. Also, wow... he/she/it really sucks at giving proper answers to the very important questions that the MC asked.

The destiny crap with the demon king ruin this manga. The MC is useless now.
What a shame, I really like this when she was a healer at the beggining.

Fed-Kun's army
41808499-portrait-of-a-smiling-doctor.jpg

Dex-chan lover
glad i’m not the only one who thinks so. this manga lost its plot in “hot guy ex machine” when the demon lord appeared.

Is this manga has been cancelled or dropped by lh translation? Update were steady until four months ago but since then nothing.

I checked the raws, there are still 3 chapters! It would be nice if they were translated !!

Started reading this last night on a whim, and I just finished! I looooved it. Never thought it’d capture my fancy. Thanks for translating this! 😄

But yea i do agree her life before the demon lord was pretty interesting (being an adventurer, healing people, etc...) the story flowed so well that I didn’t notice the change until after reading all the chapters though!

is this cancelled by the author or does it end on chapter 49? it has been months since the RAW site last updated and the translation is also dead for 5 months.

Group Leader
The last post by either author and artist on tumblr, pixiv and some other site turns out to be this from what I know: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/72973600 and some post on the twitter retweet spam account regarding the release of volume 7 but doesn't mention it was the latest release. The artist in particular makes al ot of mentions on a different new series.

The other twitter account from the author is inactive. Chanecs are this means volume 7 was the end.

There's no jp wiki article on this so it probably had not enough sales.

LH Translation's site says they are still working on it...

My guess would be that it is on the back burner till they can free up time for a translater... To get the last 3 chapters that are out...

shonen isekai : i am literally the worst type of manga and there in no value in my story even for cheap laughs
shoujo isekai : hold my fucking beer

Double-page supporter
I have to agree with everyone. I quite adored the heroine and enjoyed this series very much when it was just her, a new world, nice and protective hot guys, and a lot of healing. The introduction of the demon king and the contrived romance ruined its charm entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this story is just bad. It had a nice enough start but man the story line is a convoluted mess. The romance is subpar. The world building ends up locked to some ahitty specific places since the MC is super dumb. Ugh how disappointing, even the author seems to have given up on the story.

Users who are viewing this thread