Inkya Datta Ore no Seishun Revenge: Tenshi sugiru Ano Ko to Ayumu Re Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I see an mc realizing that the "penalty" has no effect on them bc they don't have to agree to it lol

It's always weird when an mc goes all "huh!? Shocked if I lose I can't see her again!?" Mf there's not gonna be some magic wall surrounding her you literally have free will (well not really)

Dex-chan lover
if you know someone you argue with is a stupid person and didn't want to listen to anything from you, then why bother to talk to them? just ignore them.

I think the main problem was that the idiot was trying to bet on the rights to Haruka. Even if the MC ignores the entire bet, the idiot is still going to be delusional enough to go through with it if he wins.

The only way to put down delusional people like him is to beat him at his own game and make him face reality since clearly everything goes in the left ear and out the right for people like him.

Dex-chan lover
That was some of the cringiest dialogue I’d ever read.

Group Leader
Ah, a bit sad that the author pulled the usual "out of nowhere good looking rival" trope, let's hope it won't last long.

Dex-chan lover
"Hmph, your stupidity knows no bounds."

I can say the same to you, retard.
Goddamn, you said exactly what I was thinking while reading that shit.

Exactly what I would say if I was sent back to my school years as well. (Enjoy a hastily made meme because your comment made me laugh enough)

290h1b.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wish he just downright ignored him and be like, "K. You done bro?" Then walks away. That would've made that guy fume.

Dex-chan lover
if you know someone you argue with is a stupid person and didn't want to listen to anything from you, then why bother to talk to them? just ignore them.
Because people don't wear an "I'm stupid" sign, you have to actually interact with people for a bit.

If you're lucky you find out and get away early on, but sometimes you're already drawn in and pissed off when you realize they're an idiot and it's too fucking late.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because people don't wear an "I'm stupid" sign, you have to actually interact with people for a bit.

If you're lucky you find out and get away early on, but sometimes you're already drawn in and pissed off when you realize they're an idiot and it's too fucking late.
in this case, the brat is giving enough sign to notice, someone you don't know suddenly appeared out of nowhere and said something nonsensical, why would you bother with someone like that? that's so much waste of time.
if it's me, i would be confused and just say "who are you?" and then leave.

Dex-chan lover
God bless the author for good cute little sister... It's so hard to find good imuoto character which is no love interest or extreme brocon. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
This guy is something else, but at least he's kind of funny with how he just don't give a fuck about this other people's opinions loll

Dex-chan lover
I wish he just downright ignored him and be like, "K. You done bro?" Then walks away. That would've made that guy fume.
He did though?

He reacts to everything the guy says with “no, that’s stupid and I’m not playing along with it”, he only decides to care about the ‘challenge’ at all because if he wins, the douchebag will flip his shit and that’d be funny.

MC and his sister both spend the entire chapter acting like rational adults, it’s refreshing to see an author putting a pin through every Pretty High School Villain trope at once.

Dex-chan lover
He did though?

He reacts to everything the guy says with “no, that’s stupid and I’m not playing along with it”, he only decides to care about the ‘challenge’ at all because if he wins, the douchebag will flip his shit and that’d be funny.
Page 10-13. He did something. He could've just ignored it completely.

Contributor
"The answer is obvious. I refuse. Stop talking nonsense." :chad:

It's disgusting how the jerk treats Haruka like an object to place bets on (without her even knowing anything), and I do like that Shinichirou didn't fall for such an immature bait and agree to the "challenge". Funny that in a supposed challenge involving three people only one has agreed, and one doesn't even know anything about it.

I kinda like the fact that he's still competing without agreeing to the bet. Even if he "loses", nothing happens because he technically didn't agree (neither did Haruka who knows nothing about this juvenile contest). Abusing technicalities is (sadly) also part of the way of adults, and something that hotshot bocchama still hasn't learned yet. :dogkek:

"He's a bastard"
I like his sister. She's not a believer of the "girls love bad boys" stereotype so common in girl-oriented romances. She's also truly doing her part supporting her brother like she said, instead of the typical toxic sibling rivalry (or equally toxic improper infatuation).

Kanako steered her bro away from those loser thoughts about Haruka somehow falling for a jerk like that who's full of nonsense. Why, that's an insult to Haruka, you know? With such thoughts he implied that Haruka was a dumb girl who'd fall for a bastard who only has looks and his parents' money going for him.

Users who are viewing this thread